Mechwarrior Online -MWO

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by PaleOne, Oct 26, 2015.

1. PaleOne Tan IRL

Anyone playing?

I'm playing daily untill Crowfall Alpha 3

Character name Pale One

Pm me and I will add you to friends list

2. Ren Elder

How is it? Been interested but never took the plunge. Post up some guides / vids to get a nub started!

3. PaleOne Tan IRL

4. PaleOne Tan IRL

Ren and I are Playing this casually till Crowfall Pre alpha Starts Back up, come Join us!

Ren likes this.
  5. Ren Elder

And I must say.... I'm pretty damn good at backstabbing assault mechs with my little 30 tonner!

6. PaleOne Tan IRL

Ren and I are still blowing things up.. we could use two more LOTD for a full lance!

7. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Sign me up - Gwhorg in game

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  8. PaleOne Tan IRL

Ren, Glyph, LightDark and myself.. pretty soon we will be able to field a lance all the time :)

Send Pale one or Ren keen a friend request in game

9. Yanzan is my IGN FYI

10. Ren Elder

So I dusted this off during the Christmas break as they run very nice stocking stuffer events with free stuff. Using free premium time I grinded enough cash to add 3x Kodiak and 3x Hunchback IIC to my stable. @PaleOne would approve of my favorite to date - "Dakka" Kodiak (100 tonner with 65k max speed) 2xAC10 and 2xAC5 with 12 tons of ammo. Best performance to date is 800+ match score with near 1500 damage. Post a screenie if you got better!

11. PaleOne Tan IRL

lol can't fit 4xac 10?

If you are playing in the middle of the week before Crowfall alpha weekends I will join you

Although they just screwed me for faction play.

The clan dropdeck limit was 260 so I started with
    2 100 ton and 2 30 ton

They dropped it to 250 so I mastered a 25 ton and switched to
    2 100 ton and 2 25 ton

Now they lowered it again...

12. Ren Elder

There is ghost heat on 4x AC-10 now. You pre-dated the meta by about 6 months!

13. Glyph Forum Failure

Mec time again?

14. Ren Elder

There is a code for 1 day premium time. :)
    But you just missed the 1 week freebie as it expired yesterday. :(

15. PaleOne Tan IRL

So I set them up as 2 on right mouse and 2 on left mouse--- I fire them a half second apart :)

16. Witchlight Member

17. PaleOne Tan IRL

hmmm 4 ac2 Hellbringer? hmmm

18. Ren Elder

Downsides of AC2s are low alpha strike and high face time. The PING PING PING on the cockpit is pretty cool psi-ops though.

19. Witchlight Member

Yeah high face time but the point of AC2's using this macro is to suppress from a long range. Making it hard on open maps for those brawlers to be able to get within range to even use their weapons without getting chewed up. Overall it looks like a fun weapon setup to use...lol

20. PaleOne Tan IRL

I don't know how a macro would work on Ultra ac's too