Mechwarrior Online -MWO

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by PaleOne, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Witchlight Member

Just looked it up and it looks like people were using it with UAC-5's and making people crap themselves so PGI changed(nerfed) the reload time to be the same as normal AC. Making macro chain fire the same as normal AC-5's except your guns are heavier. So it would be pointless unless you also setup a button for group fire. Chain fire without jamming or group fire with possible jam....

2. Gwhorg Destiny 2

I actually would be interested in some more mech warrior online if you want to set up a night/time.

3. Ren Elder

Been playing casually as the mood strikes, and hooked up with Pale for a couple games a couple nights ago. Check discord - I will see about creating a MWO channel.

4. Gwhorg Destiny 2

I have no doubt you hooked up with pale for some cannon on cannon action!

5. Ren Elder

6. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I downloaded it yesterday. I've not played before though. (last MW game I played was their first online game as well as my first graphical online game)

7. Ren Elder

• Grind up some cash.
    • Use the trial mechs to sample different tonnages (smaller is usually faster, heavier has more firepower). Right now Ebon Jag and Hunchback IIC are excellent clan mech with pretty good default loadouts. For IS try Grasshopper and Griffin.
    • Suggest picking either Inner Sphere or Clan to specialize at first since the equipment and engines are unique to each tech and can't be shared across that divide.
    • Metamech is a good source, but just keep in mind the author's perspective is private lobby matches against other premade teams, and the noob quickmatches tend to play differently (eg you need more ammo since matches go longer, etc).
    • Try and wait for the store to put mechs on sale - you save a lot on cash.
    • And currently you need to buy 3x of a mech to cap out skill training, but that changes end of the month when they revamp the skill progression system.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  8. PaleOne Tan IRL

Found a new build :) 600 plus damage in one game :)

Hellbringer
    2 C-ER LL
    2 C-LRM 20
    Clan Active Probe
    Clan ECM

9. Ren Elder

About time you start to carry your own weight!

PaleOne likes this.