Necromancy Inc!

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Xpade, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Had to prep to craft some new bodies for everybody to wear! .... Now for all this extra stone... maybe some extra land in a guild EK or something.. Shout out to all those that helped!
    @FireQueen @Lightdark @Asim & Frantic3 (waiting on recruitment to start)

Minerals and Gems REQUIRE a group effort as you can't damage unless you have multiple people adding hit code to the node. WTB 30 minute sessions with casual people!@!!! .... Open to proposed guild nights. Some of the big guilds are running 20 deep daily, or having guild events in their private EK. Let me know if we/I need to build out an EK for this.

All da pretty colors. Minerals to make bodies / necromancy
    first mineral run.jpg

Gems for jewelry!

Inc jewelry.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    FireQueen and qberto like this.
  2. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

As you can see....... i can gear out most the guild.. just holding off on making stuff.. cuz I don't craft.. i go PEW PEW against rocks

But..... if you have any intentions of playing any time soon. Please PM me, or respond somewhere/somehow of what you genearlly play. Tank, DPS Melee, Mage, healer ranged/tanky, archer... etc etc. That way I can better farm to what we will need. I would love to see a ... come out of nowhere 20 man guild pvp night and just be like.. oh.. we're still here, just cuz we play real games doesn't mean we won't rock your world.

Reason 1.jpg

just da tip.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    FireQueen and qberto like this.
  3. Piikaa Warlord

Been slammed with work, rebuilding the house and family stuff so I forgot to log in on the 8th to transfer my items on accounts back to spirit bank, so lost all my gear & tools.

I'm focusing on skills for stone & graves / mason & necro. Can I place an order for 30-40 shovels? I'm using two accounts and a character on each server per account to camp the graveyard. Going to harvest up a whole bunch of mats for necromancy.
  4. My AA PTSD is going off, ok so looks like am going to have to make guides again

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  5. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Piikaa, got u started with another batch. Keep in mind to keep that flow going to make 30-40 I’ll need 60-80 gold and silver each (120-180 ores) and 90-120 premium stones. Paper isn’t an issue as graves are low level right now. If they ever go higher than lvl 5 we will be in the blue/purple wood category and stone/ore will also need to be of higher quality.. The only reason I bring it up this way is.... imagine if this had been 10-20 % of the guild not being able to log in. Thus... as time goes on we will have to observe how campaign flow will happen. If it goes back to 10-20 saves at the end of a campaign it will be interesting.
    Piikaa likes this.
  6. Deathadders Inactive Chapter Member

Yeah your right 10 to 20 would suck hard
  7. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

On a good note, you can get parts off of killing mobs in 5.5 again.
    Piikaa likes this.