Neverwinter Goes Live (For Real)

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Valus, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Valus Administrator

Neverwinter Goes Live (For Real)
    feywild.jpg

Yesterday, Cryptic announced a transition from Open Beta to a Live state of the game beginning June 20'th. Along with this announcement there's been a flurry of activity around balancing, additional content, and teasers on module 1 (Fury of the Feywild) coming this summer. The most interesting tidbit has been the announcement of Gauntlgrym. Gauntlgrym is a combination PvP/PvE 20v20 raid encounter exclusively for guilds in Neverwinter. We're very much looking forward to seeing how this plays out with the combat mechanics. As noted in previous posts, we're very encouraged with the Arena PvP in the game right now, and I think everyone is excited about the 20v20 encounter to see if it translates appropriately.

We'll be gearing up somewhat in preparation for the coming events and hope you'll come join us!

You can read more information on Gauntlgrym and watch a teaser video at the link below.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=897711

Attached Files:

2. Dogmatic Banned

This game is looking sick as fuck!

3. Yearn Lord

So Gauntlgrym is a PVP&E dungeon (ala old-school titles) with the twist of various phases that impact each other, and whichever of two competing factions claims victory gets access to the premier T2 dungeon, whereas the loser gets to run a T1.

Sounds like a good time no matter your tastes!

4. Leshil Warlord

Dog, get your ass in game and lets kick some nub face in.

5. Dogmatic Banned

Wish I could, but with the recent move to Denver I got more pressing matters before I buy a new pc:(