New LotD Banner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hades, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Hades Lord of the Dead

Here's a bigger version of our LotD-Warhammer logo. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. toffee New Member

Can I massage your prostrate?

3. Valor Buffalo Rancher

without it being tied into the website layout... i think it looks really out of place.

I know we have limited resources when it comes to these things, but with a cover page for the website, then have a banner like that for the News/Forums. I think it might look more proffesional.

I would vote for it over our current one though.

4. koto Lord

i like our current one better

5. Hades Lord of the Dead

I'm not sure what themes are available for tinyportal right now, but I guess I can check some time.

6. Verm Lord

Looks to stretched and skewed

7. Idk.. it kinda looks like "Cord"... Instead of "LotD".

8. toffee New Member

qft

9. Morals Lord

its streched to wide, the L and D needs to be the same size as the skull.

10. Valor Buffalo Rancher

lawls

11. Nothere Guest

Entire background jacked from Warhammer desktops for the lose :-\ (crazy stretched)
    Looks kinda like... a font thats been resized by just stretching it...

12. Palebrew Inactive Elder

nothere is correct I had to work from square images to make it rectangle, I will be working on it more soon.

13. Sarge Lord

at first glimpse I thought it said "Lord"

14. Palebrew Inactive Elder

kinda looks like lord, not sure how these blind bitches got a C out of the L though....

15. KallDrexx New Member

The 'L' has a curve at the top, and it really does look like a C

16. Jin Member

I had some free time, so I put together a draft of a banner we can use for WHO. It doesn't have the lotd skull on it, but if someone can send me a picture of the skull, I can try to find a way to fit it in.

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think, and feel free to throw shit at me. I haven't done gfx since I was a bored highschool student, so consider this a first draft.

17. I like it a lot more then the other one, but the letters could be a bit larger, and with a different color.. something that stands out more, other then that i like it.

18. koto Lord

i like it but i cant make out the o in LotD

19. KallDrexx New Member

I like it, except for the o. Maybe curve the two ends of the top in together more so that they are almost connecting.

20. Jin Member

Yea...I was trying to make the WHO logo the "O", but I guess its kinda hard to see. I don't want to modify the logo to make it more "O" like, as it won't be the WHO logo anymore. I'll play around with the text and stuff later tonight.