New Website bug/fix with suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cedwyn, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Alright, I just noticed one of my officers turned off the ability to start a conversation with him (Andalamar) and that needs to NOT be an option. :)

2. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Also, is there a way to @tag people in threads?

3. perilX Administrator

Hrmm, that would be a nice feature.

4. srsly, what is with the Star Citizen Spam constantly all day. It's a bit ridiculous, having it spam 40 different threads in 24 hours every day.

5. perilX Administrator

It wasn't everyday! It's trying to catchup I guess. I have to look into it more. That last post was from July 22nd. There is still a bunch of stuff for it to catch up to. Gonna see if I can move it until it catches up.

6. perilX Administrator

Ok so hopefully this works. It is set to SC posts will still hit the front page but not show up in the forums. So not in the recent thread (New Posts) list. Not like anyone reads the front page news anyways! It should be much better once it's all updated and whatnot. 40 more posts to go!

7. awesome! thanks perilX!

8. Obitrice Warlord

9. perilX Administrator

I CAN!

10. haha, thanks <3

11. Daemon Lord

12. perilX Administrator

Underline is so 2000s, old man.

13. Cedwyn Banned

Make all links have a background div that is yellow.

14. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Hey Peril,

Can we look at adding some other games to the news stream?

Battlefield 4
    DayZ

Maybe some of the MOBA's ect?

If we can diversify the content a bit more it would probably satiate the masses who feel like lotd.org/home is an advertisement for Star Citizen.

15. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

16. perilX Administrator

DayZ and Dawngate are both on there. They just don't bring out any news.

17. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I'll gladly go through and find some news feeds. What is it that you need to be able to loop it into that feed?

18. perilX Administrator

RSS. The ESO one doesn't work. The Wildstar one is added. The DayZ dev blog one is added. Only one left is BF4.

19. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Hey Peril, what was the thought process on limiting conversations to only 5 people?