Package Buy / Sell / Trade thread

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Ren, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Ren Elder

Rules of the road:

Official ACE Store is located here. They do a good job giving value to their customers so please consider supporting them through store purchases.

Retired packages can be officially traded via a secondary marked called Trusted Traders. There are currently two:
    Markee Dragon
    Anshex

A matrix of package details can be found here. Be aware that the date of the package has a HUGE impact on value, with KS (Kickstarter) being the most valuable working their way down through 2015, 2016, 2017 etc.

If you area member of the LotD community and have assets that you would like to buy, sell, or trade to another member of our community you may list them in this thread. Be an informed customer and only transact with a trusted source. LotD is not responsible for anything that goes awry.

Please be specific about what you have/want and terms of your offer, and update your post with it's current status.

Note - This thread will be curated to remove outdated items.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  2. Ren Elder

Package: 2015 Gold (Testing access of this account is Alpha 2.)

Due to an extremely loyal and generous Lord who donated this package to the guild, it will be available to any community member (minimum of full chapter member in at least 1 previous game) willing to make a comparable donation to the guild for future use within the Crowfall Chapter. Examples of possible use of funds include parcels and buildings for the guild EK, teamspeak server rental, dedicated crafting accounts, etc.

Edit: 2015 Gold listed on Anshex today for $190.

If you are interested, please PM me to discuss.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  3. tordana Active Member

What's LOTD policy on selling current packages? I know I have a lot of store credit I'd be happy to use to buy current packages for LotD members at a substantial discount, and I suspect others do too.

Piikaa likes this.
  4. Ren Elder

Current packages are giftable so transfer is built into the store system and therefore supported. Hold that thought as it will be a topic for conversation in the future.

Piikaa likes this.
  5. Leshil Warlord

I have a 2016 Saphire I'm looking to unload.