Paragon - Epic Games New FPS/MOBA

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by El Topo, Dec 10, 2015.

1. I think we did that enough this weekend. lol

2. I was able to get in for weekend testing fyi!

3. Once you are in one you are in them all, this is alpha

4. Nice good to hear that!

5. People who have been in should have gotten a friend invite, anyone want to play with us?

6. I actually have 2 friend invites left, I don't wake up till around 1 pm est so leave a message with your email and I'll shoot you an invite. Codes will go to Lords first

7. let me know if we are going to play tonight?

8. I just woke up, im about to get into game, logged into GV just a second ago, but if we dont have more ill just play smite.

9. Lake Warlord

What's your email?

10. Ren Elder

11. Jbigg Jay Biguos

I guess Free Open beta starts for this tomorrow morning, in 6 hours 40 minutes. I will be messing around with it to see how they have improved the game.
    Pinging epic games friends list, not sure who else played prior @Calebreth @El Topo @Lake @Mange @Lightdark

12. Jbigg Jay Biguos

@PaleOne I know you made a thread about this game (couldn't find it), not sure if you ever tried it or were interested in it.

@Ren @Iceembaby

13. PaleOne Tan IRL

I have been playing- Level 44
    I can answer any questions and have been playing with some other friends. They have TS3 if you want to join us.
    Friend me in game- Pale One

14. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I played a bit back in the day, I'll check it out as well.

15. Jbigg Jay Biguos

My game keeps crashing, reinstalling to see if that fixes

16. Valor Buffalo Rancher

figure it out?

17. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Did you copy/paste your post from earlier?

18. PaleOne Tan IRL

lol i posted it from my phone and it was showing up that it didnt post :0

19. Jbigg Jay Biguos

I rolled back my AMD driver and that seemed to work. Feel free to add me Valor, "Jbigg". I played a couple games with PaleOne and his friends tonight.

20. PaleOne Tan IRL

We had some fun battles. Jbigg is a BEAST with The Fey and nothing is more embarassing than getting ganked by a fairy...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016