Path of Exile Relase - F2P Action-Rpg

Discussion in 'Path of Exile' started by Jbigg, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Jbigg Jay Biguos

For anyone who missed it, the F2P action rpg Path of Exile had its official release 2 days ago.

Path of Exile is a free Diablo II-esque game with much more complexity to items and builds. I logged on to check out the changes since beta last night and there is a new starting class on the passive tree as well as many new skills and support gems.

5-10 of us enjoyed some time with this game during open beta so I was just bringing it to everyone's attention that its out with more updates, so far I have seen Andalamar and Baha.

Check out the path of exile website for more details information, the currency system, skill system, passive tree and races or all above and beyond the Diablo franchise in my opinion.
    http://www.pathofexile.com/

For anyone concerned the way PoE handles monetization, it is cosmetic. Unlocking new animations for abilities or additional Stash tabs(Bank tabs) etc.

This game is also available to download through Steam.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. Jbigg Jay Biguos

If you friend Jbigg, that should link to my PoE account. I believe you can give any character's name.

3. LaMagra Lord

I played this last night. Aside from the Creative Sound Driver BSOD issue, I am impressed with this game and I may actually like it MORE than D3.

4. Soth Administrator

it is way better than d3

LaMagra likes this.
  5. There's still a good few people going strong on this game. I see Massium on 24/7 or so, Baha, Jbigg once in a while.

If you enjoy Diablo-esque games, you will never have to look for another game than Path of Exile. I guarantee it lives up to it's hype and on top of all, it's free to play.

6. Jbigg Jay Biguos

7th shadow going solo in a party 1hour race, not bad for my first race since beta

7. Valus Administrator

Hmmm I may have to pick this up to race with again if we have people playing it?

8. Valus Administrator

Oh and I forgot to mention, you're bad Jbigg.

9. Jbigg Jay Biguos

No one gets on voice because there all assholes.

10. Jbigg Jay Biguos

11. Soth Administrator

Thinking about playing this again. Someone link me to some good nemesis builds that obv do not depend on a ton of gear.

12. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Here are some builds using the new skill spectral throw, pretty fun to level with and will rape content. You need to have gotten to cruel previously on your account in beta to unlock the scion class.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/563103

Don't ask for Valus' advice on how to play this. RIP