Planetside 2

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by Wuylith, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Wuylith Member

I am in the beta right now and was wondering if anyone else was. I am on the Amalthea [WEST] server and my name is Wuylith. come play with me

2. Yearn Lord

Nope, wish I was.

3. Atera Member

A buddy of mine got me into this. Definitely a lot of potential as far as pvp goes. I need to dick around with it more with structured play. I barely knew what was going on other than thw graphics being awesome.

4. Xenogrant[Combine] Active Member

got a beta key in my email, so they're sending them out.

5. Wuylith Member

yea, this is def not a game to play by yourself, it is heavy team play. I always try and find a squad that use their mics.

6. Vinter New Member

You can definitely put a hurting on a camp alone as a infiltrator if you are a good shot with a sniper rifle. :D

7. Jbigg Jay Biguos

8. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I never could get into the original.

Haven't read up on this re-imagining though.

If I had more time I might dink around with it but GW2 is where I'm hanging my hat until the last player has left our chapter. :)

9. Xenogrant[Combine] Active Member

10. Torric Lord

I bought the game and TBO I'm extremely excited. Classic MMOs have been boring me for a while. I played the first Planetside and had a blast and I have no doubt the 2nd one will do the same for me. I wish we could get a crew interested in this game so we could do some small squad fighting.

11. Atera Member

I don't think I've ever played a game where 500 man firefights go off without hardly a hitch. It's incredible.

12. Sarge Lord

The 1 concern I have is the never ending use of Aim bots in all FPS games...It can be a game breaker.

13. Argonic Lord

Yea APB was cool but it became if you didnt hack you were fodder for most part

14. Hades Lord of the Dead

I'm sure we could put together a crew because games like this don't require huge numbers, but LotD hasn't had much staying power in any non MMORPG game.

15. Torric Lord

16. Torric Lord

I have a bonus beta key if anyone wants it. Let me know

17. Xenogrant[Combine] Active Member

18. Torric Lord

Yeah it is definately rushed. But I'm having fun with it and I'll be there from the begining. Its a shame they can't afford to spend another year developing it.

19. I'm down to play on and off so hit me up on steam if any of you want to play.

20. Atera Member

They just released the meta game patch notes with facilities and base capture improvements. On my phone so I can't link it atm.