Politicals in Canada

Discussion in 'Free For All Chat - Unmoderated Discussion' started by Lightdark, Oct 21, 2015.

1. For the Record I have to say Am throughly enjoying reading about your government elections.

The Yugioh community am part likes to Fire alot of shots

No Disrespect btw and not trying offend someone I just found this picture hilarious

[​IMG]

2. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Were pretty much fucked. Tax and spend bonanza for the next 4 years.

3. Remec Lord

Not happy with the results either.

Chernoble likes this.
  4. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

it could have been worse... that is all I can say to myself right now... it could have been worse... NDP.... way worse....

Chernoble likes this.
  5. So if you had to leave Canada worst case scenario where would you guys go?

6. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Since I can live in England without a visa, i'd go there.

Lightdark likes this.
  7. Yeah that Idea doesn't sound like a Bad Idea

8. Remec Lord

I would move to the US, but it would have to be a northern state. Something about having snow keeps you sane.

9. We could move to Texas and bother Valor

Remec likes this.
  10. Cedwyn Banned

Who uses white font on a yellow background without adding a depth shadow? Fucking amatuer Yugioh players.

11. You Try Using a Cell phone as a poor man Photoshop, it's a Pain in the ass the original picture was Worst

12. Am glad I didn't make it

13. Pookee Lord

Da fuq? TIL we have a bunch of conservative Canadians in our guild >.<

14. Enya Elder

We gotta double screwed... Ndp in Alberta and Trudeau for Canada sigh

15. How Screwed are we talking about on a scale using Destructive Natual Disasters as the medium? Hurricanes or Country Wide Flooding?

16. Enya Elder

Both?

Lightdark likes this.
  17. I will accept that

18. Soth Administrator

Meh if he legalizes pot and taxes it, it should help a lot imo. Harper was the worse option.

19. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Voting for the person is fairly short sighted, they are all lying scum bags and know little to nothing about actually running a country.

The party will always follow the same trend, regardless of who is in charge. Liberals will always raise taxes and run way into the red. Conservatives will cut services and typically better balance a budget.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    Lightdark likes this.
  20. Someone gets it