Rainbow Six: Siege - Squad Based MP FPS

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by El Topo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. El Topo Lord

Whats Uplay name?

2. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

dmonty13

3. El Topo Lord

Invite sent

4. El Topo Lord

I saw u on last night, but I didn't have time to play.

I like the game. MP games last 4mins, and they can either end really fast or take the full duration. The best games happen when both sides use tactics to secure a win. Some people might say some games are anticlimatic, but that point is mute in my opinion as RS represents more of a simulation. As a community grows around RS MP should get more interesting as players learn new tactics. I didn't test all the characters, but it seems some are better than others. The hostage mode should be the most interesting to play, but I didn't get to test that.

I only played SP (Terrorist Hunt) solo on realistic difficulty where u have 12mins to take out 30 enemies. Some of the enemies have C4 on them, and when u get close to them they exploded suicide bomber style. You need to take those enemies out with headshots. The Ai was really good, which it should be for a simulation like RS. Enemies work to flank u in very intelligent ways. A few times I was flanked from both the outside and inside as I was trying to enter a building. The Ai pathing is very good overall, however in some cases the Ai doesn't do a room by room search. They will check the same room twice, which is something that can be fixed. They are generally good at spotting where noise is coming from and search that area, however sometimes they can't tell. Once the enemies are in search mode u will have to keep moving or u could be flanked rather quickly. Enemy aim is just about right, and with bullets going through walls it makes it that much more important to sneak around. I did notice a few times the Ai was tracking players behind walls they shouldn't have. I played Terrorist Hunt a few times and the most enemies I killed were 7 out of 30.

I think the game is worth a buy, but I'll have to test it more to see if its worth full price. Once we know what u get at release It will be easier to decide. The community will be a big factor in how well this game does.

5. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

Yeah, I have been enjoying terrorist hunt, solo realistic. I got 23/30 and sometimes it is because I had just enough time to reload or got out the window in time lol.

6. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

I got 4 additional beta keys today if people would like to try it out. I either PM me or gamevox or discord will work. I think I am in discord the most right now so you can PM there. The beta has been extended up until Oct 4. So you can play through the weekend

7. El Topo Lord

U plan to play this weekend?

8. El Topo Lord

Me playing Terrorist Hunt on Normal Mode with Blitz (character with a flashbang shield):

Me failing at MP:

Dochan doing his solo thing after I die in Terrorist Hunt Realistic Mode.

Me doing my solo thing after Dochan gets blown up in Terrorist Hunt Realistic Mode.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  9. El Topo Lord

10. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

Yeah man!! had a blast. got to play a few rounds with Glyhp later also!! Was a lot of fun!!!

11. El Topo Lord

I got a EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ because it was on sale and I need to play Ark on better settings. Its a temp card til the new Pascal GPUs come out. RainbowSix: Siege comes with the package.

12. El Topo Lord

13. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

Ticonz and Glyph like this.
  14. Ticonz Destiny 2

I play it from time to time when the servers don't make me rage. Taking a break from it for D3 Season 5 but I will probably hope back on when the first set of new content comes ou in February.

15. If anyone still owns this game and would like to come back and play with some people, I've been playing with about 7 people regularly around 8pm-10pm EST. We typically play Ranked using discord, we are Gold/Platinum ranked and have a lot of fun. New season coming soon with new operators.

The anti-cheat system is really doing well in this game and I think I may have ran into 2 hackers since I've started playing ranked matches.

Add me on uplay - Aeris37