Razer Naga 2014

Discussion in 'LotD Merchandise/Hot Deals/Sweet Gear' started by Isy, May 29, 2014.

1. Isy Lord

Where is the cheapest place to get this, delivered by Monday?

I need it for Wildstar because mine broke :(

2. Also, I assume your mouse wheel broke on the Naga and started free wheeling (like they always do). I think we've gone through 4 Naga's because of that.

3. Hectic Lord

If you have a local bestbuy they always have the naga in stock. That's where i got mine. If you have to order online then get it from newegg.com

4. Isy Lord

How much do you get yours at BestBuy?

Also Shay, my right click button broke :( apparently i right click too much cuz I play MOBA's too much. Then again I have been using it for about 4 years.

I can't pvp without right click on a mouse :(

5. Isy Lord

I'm gonna get it Shay, I liked the reviews :))))))) But mostly your opinion is what sold me.

6. Obitrice Warlord

7. Glisseal Lord

I agree with Shay also....the buttons are hard to find and when my Naga pisses me off enough or breaks, I will be giving this mouse a try!

8. Rudy New Member

9. Isy Lord

Yeah I was looking at it. But I read that apparently the firmware and shit has been bugged for years and they just never want to fix it. I'll try this one out and if not I'll just return it and go back to the Naga.

10. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Did not like g600 buttons.

11. Pookee Lord

I just sent a g600 back to amazon because the damned thing was too big. It actually hurt my hand to use that mouse.

Bought myself a Logitech G602 after that. Very comfortable and it has 6 side buttons, which is enough for me for Wildstar.

12. Dogmatic Banned

I might actually pick that mouse up that Shay linked as well. I wish I never got rid of my periphs when I left Fl

13. The Venus, above, jumped up in price, but the Red Dragon looks to be back in stock and $5 cheaper too - $45

Anyone get this mouse?

14. Dogmatic Banned

I was considereing the Venus, but that price jumped up, and I feel that profile is wayy too small for my hand. 3" is a nice profile size I believe, but just eyeballing it I'll be holding onto a 2" mouse, while at least an inch is lost with bottom flaring. The Red Dragon looks pretty sick though.

15. Soth Administrator

I picked up Naga Hex recently and it has been very nice so far. I like the bigger buttons that are spaced a little bit apart

[​IMG]

16. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

That looks way better then the other MMO button clusterfuck mice.

17. Hades Lord of the Dead

any wireless versions?