Revelation online?

Discussion in 'MMORPG and CORPG Gaming Discussions' started by Gazardiel, Jul 10, 2016.

1. tordana Active Member

Ehhhhh

Maybe next expansion. :p

2. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

If i can come back @tordana so can you.

Its actually pretty decent, best leveling since BC imo.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

3. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

true story! :)

4. Kahlan Member

I purchased one of the founder packages, keeping my fingers crossed that the p2w emphasis will not be too heavy....

5. Does that let you play now?
    Any word when in October they'll be sending out beta invites?

6. Illuminath Destiny 2

word is near the 25th of oct

i got a beta key, so il be playing this with a couple of friends ~

7. Kahlan Member

As Illuminath mentioned, those that invested in the western founder packages cannot play until beta which is set to begin sometime this month.

Looks like Team Legacy and some of the other guild/communities we have faced in other games are already setting up guilds for beta. Even without this being a 'chapter thing', would love to group with fellow LotD members if possible for beta so perhaps we can try to keep track of some of the who/what /when here for some informal grouping for beta? :)

8. Okay, I'll try and snag a beta key first - if that falls through, I'll grab a founder package.
    Thanks!

9. Guilford Warlord

This game looks interesting but a few things I am curious about.

1 what does this game have to offer that others don't we already have a prominent chapter in BDO who's action combat is the best in its field we also have unofficial games like wow filling out pve niche please note I'm not trying to talk this game down and am generally curious

2 Asian market games have a problem with P2w markets as I'm sure Sanjo can attest to AA was one of the best games I played and was ruined by p2w have these developers taken steps to address these concerns in a western market.

3 Why is their paladin spinning like a top

4 can a filthy casual like valus have a positive contribution in this game? One of the only true complaints I have about BDO was its lack of trading or donating ability to the guild. For instance if the guild needs copper and I have 10000000 copper does this game allow me to donate it.

5 real big one here how RNG based is gear progression do I get drop of sword of noob slaying and I'm good or do I need sword of noob slaying +0 and need to enhance it to +10 but after +6 it can explode

Overall the game looks interesting and could be a lot of fun if I asked a lot of questions it's because I'm over critical of Asian mmo these days.
    Thanks

10. Illuminath Destiny 2

my answers are kinda meh, might not be 100% accurate but its stuff ive read/asked some ppl that played a bit in china ~ but it should help a bit? >.< (i hope)

but anyways, better more detailed answers will probably be provided during and after the cbt ~

Guilford likes this.
  11. Guilford Warlord

Thank you for the answer I admit I'm sceptical on Easter mmos these days but you answered most of my questions still don't know why the paladin is spinning but that's a mystery for later.
    I'm not saying I'll play this game but you put it on my radar I look forward to seeing it's updates in the forums as it gets closer to its launch.

12. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I'm definitely keeping an eye on it.

I think there's potential - just depends on cash shop and pvp implementation.

13. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

With Crowfall beta creeping closer and closer I will be skipping this title. I have zero doubts in my mind that this game with have both terrible RNG and a P2W cash shop within months of release.

14. Iseng Warlord

my.com is notorious for p2w

15. tordana Active Member

From what I've read, on the Chinese server there is an enhancement system that is RNG based BUT your gear can never break or level down like ArcheAge. It's just RNG whether it goes up or stays the same.

16. Leshil Warlord

17. Illuminath Destiny 2

18. Kahlan Member

19. tordana Active Member

20. Kahlan Member

Beta is now live ! Still in queue but let me know if anyone wants to get together in game and mess around