Discussion in 'Starcraft II' started by zeta, Jul 29, 2010.
Nice. seems to be working
...here's the walkthrough
1) go to http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/
2) log in
3) click on your avatar to go to your profile page
4) copy the address from the address bar
5) paste it into "Step 1" on the sig generator
6) enter your code into "Step 2"
7) select which banner you want
8) click "Generate my signature"
Did exactly that several times... Only comes up as a blank white screen once finished. I'll try it in IE in a little.
paste the link to your profile, ill try it
woot, dunno what ur doing wrong sal
I think it's just your profile--I can't get it to work either.
Maybe you can email him or post here about it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136683
Yeah I'm having the same problem
Zeta, I can see your sig. Maybe it has something to do with security options or type of browser your using?
also, apparently I missed on some ranked matches last night.boo.
it worked today. I think the site was just messed up last night.
Yeah, it started working yesterday for me.
I made gold in 2v2 and 3v3, but why won't it generate more than one sig image so you can display different leagues?
Ranked up to gold in 4v4!
Finally got Plat in 2v2