Season Journey: Feats of Strength Groups!

Discussion in 'Diablo III' started by Sanjo, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I want to try and knock out a few of these feats of conquest.

For most of these - being in a full or partial group will be very helpful.

I think these will be the easiest based on the reading I've done:

1) Sprinter (beat act 1-5 in 60min) <--- this one is difficult and will require a few practice runs to be successful + 3 DH and 1 wizard.
    2) The Thrill (beat a 45 grift with no set pieces @Haiden was going to post a guide up for us.) this is probably the easiest to do of all of them - if you can get the pieces of gear you need.
    3) Avarice: Complete a 50M gold streak while out of the Vault and Inner Sanctum (this one has been completed by a few of us already)

Those should be the easiest 3 - and we only need 3 to complete the whole thing.

2. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

For anyone who's interested and going to be around this week - post or PM me.

3. qberto Crowfall Leadership

I am leveling a hardcore monk with iseng so once I reach 70, I can powerlevel anyone who wants the level 70 hardcore achievement. I think it gives you a portrait or something.

4. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

we're knocking these out all week.

We finished up a few for Tidd and Shay last night - wasn't too bad at all.

5. Haiden Lord

For the thrill, this is something similar to what I did as a demon hunter

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/72654-grift-45-solo-without-setitems

I didnt have a cloak of the garwolf so I swapped out the visage of gunes

All emeralds in the sockets with a diamond in the helm

stack fire damage %

I actually did a unity/stone of jordan w/fire damage on the soj
    also my templar had a unity, thunderfury, wyrd, cant die talisman, eye of elitich, with lightning damage on them

I had mixed ancient items, id just make sure you had an ancient yangs, that would be the only requirement id have to sugest. Rest of stuff can be whatever. I had 5 min left on my rift when I completed it.

Sanjo likes this.
  6. Ticonz Destiny 2

When I did my conquests... I did the Avarice, the Thrill, and whatever the solo 55 using 6 set pieces is called... those were definitely the easiest. Just have people throw you any set pieces they have when you grind with them.. took me about 2 days to get six different sets. Solo 55 is really easy and you don't really even need to min/max your stat priority to complete them.

7. Ticonz Destiny 2

If you guys need a power level this weekend, let me know. I have a lvl 70 hardcore crusader i leveled up already.

8. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Iseng and I did up to GR 17 on hardcore. It is fun not having any gear because everything is an upgrade. :)