SERVER RULES and INTRODUCTION

Discussion in 'ARK Discussion' started by El Topo, Jun 15, 2015.

1. El Topo Lord

Server Introduction
    Hello, we are a community of competitive players looking for more active PVP minded players to join our server. We offer a longterm home for anyone interested in general PVP and active base raiding. The server rules are standard, but are subject to change should our community deem it necessary. We are currently working on getting our community website, forum, and voice chat server setup to receive your feedback. We aim to have our Admins on during most of the day to take care of any issues you may experience. We believe in fairplay and good sportsmanship, and are building this community with that as our goal. We are trying to fill a niche not offered by other Ark servers. Overtime we hope to provide weekly events, and other things for our members to take part in.

We hope you will join us for some good old PVP.:)

Server Information
    Server Name:

24/7 Official|PvP|Uploads Allowed|Updated|TX|Active Admins, No Abuse
    Server IP: 167.114.172.215:21715
    Admins: Topo (owner), Cale, Mad, Jbigg, Firebat, Boreil
    Server Type: PVPVE
    Server Setting: Standard
    Player Slots: 100
    Server Host: Survival Servers
    Server Location: Dallas TX
    Server Map: The Island
    Server Restart Time: 2:20am/pm (Every 12 Hours)
    Server Mods: Not Currently
    Character Uploads: Allowed

Server Benefits
    Growing list of active admins that don't abuse their power.
    2.Noob friendly with starter kits for new players upon request.
    3.Weekly server events.
    4.Community voting.
    5.Solid server rules.
    6.No server wipes unless requested by the community. One weeks notice.
    7.Server vs Server events where we raid other servers as a group, and make sure they know where we came from.
    8.Server whitelist should it be necessary.

Server Website: If requested by the community.
    Server Forums: If requested by the community.
    Voice Chat Server: If requested by the community.

Server Rules (Subject to Change)
    No raiding bases between midnight and 5pm EST the next day. People need to sleep and work.
    1A.Raids can still happen past midnight if the defending clan agrees to the late raid.
    1B.Raids can still happen if a clan has more than 3 members online past midnight. However the attacking clan must not have more than double the defenders numbers.
    1C.If a base is blocking a PVE cave you can get raided at anytime during the day. That's what u get for blocking rare resources.

2. No hacking, exploiting, duping, or repeated griefing.
    2A.No hacking is self explanatory.
    2B.No exploiting game mechanics that give you an unfair advantage the developers did not intend.
    2C.No duping items to gain an advantage.
    2D.No repeated griefing of other clans that would make them quit the server.

3. No killing pets that aren't being actively or passively controlled by another player.
    3A.Pets in animal pens are off limits unless you are raid the base.
    3B.Pets that are being tamed are fair game to be killed. Pets are a resource.

4. No harassment or abuse of other players on the server.

5. Please don't kill or raid noobs until they have time to build up. Otherwise server dies because all new players leave. You can consider any player below level 10 a noob.

NOTE: These rules are subject to change based on community voting when the forums go up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  2. El Topo Lord

Server Introduction
    The Arkfall Community is a group of gamers looking for more active PVPVE minded players to join our server. We offer a long-term home for anyone interested in general PVP and active base raiding. The server rules are custom, but are subject to change should our community deem it necessary. We believe in fair-play and good sportsmanship, and we are building this community with that in mind. We are trying to fill a niche not offered by other Ark servers. Overtime we hope to provide weekly events, and other things for our members to take part in.

Our custom rules were created to insure community members can login and enjoy the game right away. We do this by reducing the general grind, and giving new members starter kits so they can be competitive much sooner. In addition to our custom rules we offer a number of programs that help increase server growth, and protect player assets. For more specific details read below.

We hope you will join us.:)

Server Information

Server Name: [NA]Arkfall|Raid Protection|2xTame
    Server IP: 167.114.172.215:21715
    Admins: [Admin] Topo (owner)
    Server Type: PVPVE
    Server Setting: Custom
    Player Slots: 100
    Server Host: Survival Servers
    Server Location: Dallas TX
    Server Map: The Island
    Server Restart Time: Manual Reset
    Server Mods: Arkbar Raid Protection Pluggin
    Character Uploads: Allowed
    General Timezone: EST - World Clock / Time Converter

Important Links
    Server Website: If requested by the community.
    Server Forums: LINK
    Voice Chat Server: LINK
    Steam User Group: LINK

Server Benefits
    1. No admin abuse.
    2.Noob friendly with starter kits for new players to the server.
    3.Weekly server events with rewards for participation and winners.
    4.Community voting via forum polls.
    5.Solid server rules.
    6.No server wipes unless requested by the community. One weeks notice.
    7.A community forum, Steam user group, and 200 slot voice server.
    8.Server whitelist for trusted members.
    9.A referral program with rewards.
    10.Asset replacement program for buildings and pets.
    11. Server particapation program with rewards.
    12.Offline raid protection.
    13.Quality of life features.

Requesting Starter Kits

Starter Kits are given to new members upon request. However before u get a Starter Kit u must be on [Admin] Topo's Steam friends list, and take an invitation to the Arkfall Steam User Group. Anyone who wants a Starter Kit must have played on the server for at least one day before requesting it. A Starter Kit includes a 3x3 metal starter home, storage boxes, narcotic, bow+tranq arrows, food, axe+pick axe, and one low level dino per guild member. I will be giving only one Starter Kit per guild, but certain items quantities will change based on number of guild members. I will have a few model homes to pick from on Admin Island, but currently there is only one available. If anyone tries to cheat the Starter Kit system they will be banned. Anyone that has been playing on the server, and hasn't gotten a Starter Kit may request one.

Starter Kits were create so Arkfall members could get setup within a day or two, and be competitive.

House Starter Kit Model A - Screenshot
    9 Metal Foundations
    12 Metal Doorframes
    12 Metal Doors
    10 Metal Hatchframes
    10 Metal Trapdoors
    18 Metal Windowframes
    18 Metal Windows
    26 Metal Walls
    10 Metal ladders
    1 Metal Billboard
    6 Wooden Large Storage Boxes
    4 Wooden Small Storage Boxes

House Starter Kit Model A - No Windows
    9 Metal Foundations
    12 Metal Doorframes
    12 Metal Doors
    10 Metal Hatchframes
    10 Metal Trapdoors
    44 Metal Walls
    10 Metal ladders
    1 Metal Billboard

General Item Starter Kit
    1 Ascendant Metal Pick per Person
    1 Ascendant Metal Hatchet per Person
    1 Ascendant Torch
    1 Apprentice Bow per Person
    50 Tranq Arrows per Person
    1 GPS per Person
    100 Narcotics per Person
    20 Cooked Meat per Person
    1 Preserving Bin per Person
    1 Campfire per Person
    1 Cooking Pot per Person
    1 Simple Bed per Person
    ----------------------------------
    1 Raptor or Scorpius per Person
    1 Saddle per Person

Server Events and Rewards
    I will be creating server events for the community on a weekly basis as long as participation is above 12 members. Server events will be posted on our forum and on Steam. Server events will also be advertised to the general community so we can get new members, and increase our server growth. To participate in a server event u must have signed up within 1 hour of the event starting time. Server events signups are done via the Steam user group. Server events can be anything from server building projects, to Raptor races, to survival events, and anything else the community can come up with. Most of the land events will be done around center island, while the water events will be done on Admin Island.

Everyone who takes part in a server event will be rewarded for their participation. For example during a Raptor race all Raptors will be provided by the admin, and at the end of the event members will get to keep those Raptors. The event winner will get a much bigger prize, which will be listed on the server forum before the event. Also members are required to be in voice chat to take part in the event.

Check out our Custom Server Map

Community Requests and Voting

If a feature gets requested enough by the Arkfall Community I will create a poll on our server forums, so members can vote on said feature. If over 50% of the community votes yes the new feature will be implemented.

No Server Wipes

There will be no server wipes unless requested and voted on by the community. If the community votes yes for a wipe community members will be given one week to get ready. Server uploads will be closed temporarily during this period. Generally abandoned buildings will be destroyed to decrease server load. Also Starter Kits were created so the gap between new and advanced players is reduced. As players get more advanced so to will the Starter Kits.

Community Forum/Steam User Group/Voice Chat
    Our community forums is generally used for long discussions on server topics, and server feature voting. Generally stuff that can't be posted on Steam due to limitations. The Steam User Group is used for up to the minute announcements, and server updates. Its also part of the requirements of being on the server whitelist.

Our 200 slot Gamevox voice chat server is a free service I provide our community members. Its open to the public, however channels can be created upon request and passworded for privacy. Joining our voice chat server is one of the requirements of participating in a server event.

Server Whitelist
    Anyone who gets on [Admin] Topo's Steam friends list and joins the Steam Arkfall User Group gets on the server whitelist. A whitelisted player takes priority over a non whitelist player. Anyone that hasn't been whitelisted should contact [Admin] Topo via Steam. The Current whitelist will be posted on the Steam User Group page.

Server Referral Program
    If a community member refers a new player to the server, they will get a free mid level dino and saddle. The new player must be referred before he logins or uploads to the server for the first time for the reward to be given. The new player must also get whitelisted. Every 5 referrals a member makes their reward gets bigger.

Asset Replacement Program
    Should your base or pets get destroyed by hacks or server exploits they may be replaced by the [Admin] Topo. Proof must be given that a hack or an exploit was used to destroy your assets. The best proof is a video or screenshot of the action taking place. I do not replace assets based on your word alone. Also I only replace buildings and pets. I do not replace items other than to give u more starter kit items. Also I only replace a guilds HQ, and not their stash houses. If u want to protect multiple builds I suggest u build one fence around them all.

Don't leave your base doors open as u will get robbed.

Server Participation Program

If I see a community member actively participation on the forum, voice chat, or Steam User group I will reward them with a first tier dino. Namely Dilos, Dodos, and Ants. If u want to build a Dilo army u can also promote the server by taking screenshots, videos, and participating in competitions. Also let me know about cool server pluggins and other stuff I can add to the server. Simply bumping Arkfall threads on sites like Reddit or Steam will get u a Dilo.

Offline Raid Protection

The Arkfall Community Server uses the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin. This plugin makes bases invulnerable at certain times during the day. This was done so members could go to sleep and work. Raid times on the Arkfall Server are from 9pm to 12 midnight EST. This was also done so base raiding was set to primetime when the most amount of people are logged on. This also gives members a reason to login for PVP. Any destruction during this time is not covered by the asset replacement program.

Quality of Life Features
    I'll be adding a number of quality of life features during the server life cycle starting with 3x taming speed. This was done so players could spend more time on building and PVP, and less time on pets that could die within a few seconds. Who wants to spend 12hrs taming an army of pets only to have them all die to 3 well placed rockets or c4. The server will be adding other cool things like shorter night cycles and so on. If u want a feature implemented just let me know via Steam.

Current Custom Server Setting
    3.0x Taming Speed
    DifficultyOffset=0.5 - Level 60 Dinos
    HarvestAmountMultiplier=1.750000
    NightTimeSpeedScale=2.000000
    DayTimeSpeedScale=0.500000

Server Rules (Subject to Change)
    1.No raiding bases between midnight and 9pm EST the next day. People need to sleep and work. This is currently being taken care of by the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin, however should it fail the above applies.
    1A.Don't build bases that blocking PVE Caves or they will be destroyed by the admin. You may build thatch walls outside for defense, but u must destroy them before u leave the cave.
    1B.No raiding bases when the defenders aren't online. If they are offline 3 days in a row contact admin.
    1C.You can only Block a cave during raid hours from 9pm to 12 midnight EST.

2. No hacking, exploiting, duping, or repeated griefing.
    2A.No hacking is self explanatory.
    2B.No exploiting game mechanics that give you an unfair advantage the developers did not intend.
    2C.No duping items to gain an advantage.
    2D.No repeated griefing of other clans that would make them quit the server.

3. No killing pets that aren't being actively or passively controlled by another player. Neutral Pets are considered active pets as they attack when a base or owner is hit.
    3A.Pets in animal pens are off limits unless you are raiding the base.
    3B.Pets that are being tamed are fair game to be killed. Pets are a resource.

4. No harassment or abuse of other players on the server.

5. Please don't kill or raid noobs until they have time to build up. Otherwise server dies because all new players leave. You can consider any player below level 10 a noob.

NOTE: These rules are subject to change based on community voting.

About the Admin

Hello my name is Lord Topo, and I'm the owner of the Arkfall Community and voice chat server. My goal as an admin is to provide the most fair and balanced Ark server. As an Admin I don't actively participate in PVP, as it conflicts with my duties as an admin. I generally focus on getting my PVP on during server events where I don't abuse my admin powers. This is the first time I've owned a game server, so I'm a bit of a noob, but I think I'm getting better. I think the services I provide are what makes the Arkfall Community special.

If u have an issue I'm always on Steam, so just PM [Admin] Topo, and I'll try and help you. I can't be on 24/7 as I work in RL, but I'm normally always on from 7:30pm to 2am EST everyday.

About Admin Island
    Admin Island is where [Admin] Topo lives on the server. I built on the island because its far away from everything. I was trying to avoid issues where people could build next to me, so they could get some kinda protection from being in my proximity. Also other than the fact the island is a nice location, it's only other special feature is that it has a few iron nodes. Since I can create things with my Admin powers, I don't need resources, so u can come gather Admin Island clean if u want. Generally my doors are always open, and anyone can come visit me. Members can use the island as a base location before they head out to explore the SE caves. Additionally I use Admin Island to hold special dinos that will be given out during server events. Stuff like pink sharks and other cool colored dinos. I also place a few starter kit model homes there, so members can choose the one they like the best. The island is also used for testing exploits, so if a claim is made I can verify by reproducing the exploit.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  3. El Topo Lord

Steam Version

[h1]Server Introduction[/h1]
    The Arkfall Community is a group of gamers looking for more active PVPVE minded players to join our server. We offer a long-term home for anyone interested in general PVP and active base raiding. The server rules are custom, but are subject to change should our community deem it necessary. We believe in fair-play and good sportsmanship, and we are building this community with that in mind. We are trying to fill a niche not offered by other Ark servers. Overtime we hope to provide weekly events, and other things for our members to take part in.

Our custom rules were created to insure community members can login and enjoy the game right away. We do this by reducing the general grind, and giving new members starter kits so they can be competitive much sooner. In addition to our custom rules we offer a number of programs that help increase server growth, and protect player assets. For more specific details read below.

We hope you will join us.:)

[h1]Server Information[/h1]
    [h1]Server Name:[/h1] [NA]Arkfall|Raid Protection|2xTame
    [h1]Server IP:[/h1] 167.114.172.215:21715
    [h1]Admins:[/h1] [Admin] Topo (owner)
    [h1]Server Type:[/h1] PVPVE
    [h1]Server Setting:[/h1] Custom
    [h1]Player Slots:[/h1] 100
    [h1]Server Host:[/h1] Survival Servers
    [h1]Server Location:[/h1] Dallas TX
    [h1]Server Map:[/h1] The Island
    [h1]Server Restart Time:[/h1] Manual Reset
    [h1]Server Mods:[/h1] Arkbar Raid Protection Pluggin
    [h1]Character Uploads:[/h1] Allowed
    [h1]General Timezone:[/h1] EST - World Clock / Time Converter

[h1]Important Links[/h1]
    [h1]Server Website:[/h1] If requested by the community.
    [h1]Server Forums:[/h1] LINK
    [h1]Voice Chat Server:[/h1] LINK
    [h1]Steam User Group:[/h1] LINK

[h1]Server Benefits[/h1]
    [h1]1.[/h1] No admin abuse.
    [h1]2.[/h1]Noob friendly with starter kits for new players to the server.
    [h1]3.[/h1]Weekly server events with rewards for participation and winners.
    [h1]4.[/h1]Community voting via forum polls.
    [h1]5.[/h1]Solid server rules.
    [h1]6.[/h1]No server wipes unless requested by the community. One weeks notice.
    [h1]7.[/h1]A community forum, Steam user group, and 200 slot voice server.
    [h1]8.[/h1]Server whitelist for trusted members.
    [h1]9.[/h1]A referral program with rewards.
    [h1]10.[/h1]Asset replacement program for buildings and pets.
    [h1]11.[/h1] Server particapation program with rewards.
    [h1]12.[/h1]Offline raid protection.
    [h1]13.[/h1]Quality of life features.

[h1]Requesting Starter Kits[/h1]
    Starter Kits are given to new members upon request. However before u get a Starter Kit u must be on [Admin] Topo's Steam friends list, and take an invitation to the Arkfall Steam User Group. Anyone who wants a Starter Kit must have played on the server for at least one day before requesting it. A Starter Kit includes a 3x3 metal starter home, storage boxes, narcotic, bow+tranq arrows, food, axe+pick axe, and one low level dino per guild member. I will be giving only one Starter Kit per guild, but certain items quantities will change based on number of guild members. I will have a few model homes to pick from on Admin Island, but currently there is only one available. If anyone tries to cheat the Starter Kit system they will be banned. Anyone that has been playing on the server, and hasn't gotten a Starter Kit may request one.

Starter Kits were create so Arkfall members could get setup within a day or two, and be competitive.

[h1]House Starter Kit Model A[/h1] - [Screenshot
    9 Metal Foundations
    12 Metal Doorframes
    12 Metal Doors
    10 Metal Hatchframes
    10 Metal Trapdoors
    18 Metal Windowframes
    18 Metal Windows
    26 Metal Walls
    10 Metal ladders
    1 Metal Billboard

[h1]House Starter Kit Model A - No Windows[/h1]
    9 Metal Foundations
    12 Metal Doorframes
    12 Metal Doors
    10 Metal Hatchframes
    10 Metal Trapdoors
    44 Metal Walls
    10 Metal ladders
    1 Metal Billboard

[h1]General Item Starter Kit[/h1]
    1 Ascendant Metal Pick per Person
    1 Ascendant Metal Hatchet per Person
    1 Ascendant Torch
    1 Apprentice Bow per Person
    50 Tranq Arrows per Person
    1 GPS per Person
    100 Narcotics per Person
    20 Cooked Meat per Person
    1 Preserving Bin per Person
    1 Campfire per Person
    1 Cooking Pot per Person
    1 Simple Bed per Person
    ----------------------------------
    1 Raptor or Scorpius per Person
    1 Saddle per Person

[h1]Server Events and Rewards[/h1]
    I will be creating server events for the community on a weekly basis as long as participation is above 12 members. Server events will be posted on our forum and on Steam. Server events will also be advertised to the general community so we can get new members, and increase our server growth. To participate in a server event u must have signed up within 1 hour of the event starting time. Server events signups are done via the Steam user group. Server events can be anything from server building projects, to Raptor races, to survival events, and anything else the community can come up with. Most of the land events will be done around center island, while the water events will be done on Admin Island.

Everyone who takes part in a server event will be rewarded for their participation. For example during a Raptor race all Raptors will be provided by the admin, and at the end of the event members will get to keep those Raptors. The event winner will get a much bigger prize, which will be listed on the server forum before the event. Also members are required to be in voice chat to take part in the event.

[h1]Check out our Custom[/h1] Server Map

[h1]Community Requests and Voting[/h1]
    If a feature gets requested enough by the Arkfall Community I will create a poll on our server forums, so members can vote on said feature. If over 50% of the community votes yes the new feature will be implemented.

[h1]No Server Wipes[/h1]
    There will be no server wipes unless requested and voted on by the community. If the community votes yes for a wipe community members will be given one week to get ready. Server uploads will be closed temporarily during this period. Generally abandoned buildings will be destroyed to decrease server load. Also Starter Kits were created so the gap between new and advanced players is reduced. As players get more advanced so to will the Starter Kits.

[h1]Community Forum/Steam User Group/Voice Chat[/h1]
    Our community forums is generally used for long discussions on server topics, and server feature voting. Generally stuff that can't be posted on Steam due to limitations. The Steam User Group is used for up to the minute announcements, and server updates. Its also part of the requirements of being on the server whitelist.

Our 200 slot Gamevox voice chat server is a free service I provide our community members. Its open to the public, however channels can be created upon request and passworded for privacy. Joining our voice chat server is one of the requirements of participating in a server event.

[h1]Server Whitelist[/h1]
    Anyone who gets on [Admin] Topo's Steam friends list and joins the Steam Arkfall User Group gets on the server whitelist. A whitelisted player takes priority over a non whitelist player. Anyone that hasn't been whitelisted should contact [Admin] Topo via Steam. The Current whitelist will be posted on the Steam User Group page.

[h1]Server Referral Program[/h1]
    If a community member refers a new player to the server, they will get a free mid level dino and saddle. The new player must be referred before he logins or uploads to the server for the first time for the reward to be given. The new player must also get whitelisted. Every 5 referrals a member makes their reward gets bigger.

[h1]Asset Replacement Program[/h1]
    Should your base or pets get destroyed by hacks or server exploits they may be replaced by the [Admin] Topo. Proof must be given that a hack or an exploit was used to destroy your assets. The best proof is a video or screenshot of the action taking place. I do not replace assets based on your word alone. Also I only replace buildings and pets. I do not replace items other than to give u more starter kit items. Also I only replace a guilds HQ, and not their stash houses. If u want to protect multiple builds I suggest u build one fence around them all.

Don't leave your base doors open as u will get robbed.

[h1]Server Participation Program[/h1]
    If I see a community member actively participation on the forum, voice chat, or Steam User group I will reward them with a first tier dino. Namely Dilos, Dodos, and Ants. If u want to build a Dilo army u can also promote the server by taking screenshots, videos, and participating in competitions. Also let me know about cool server pluggins and other stuff I can add to the server. Simply bumping Arkfall threads on sites like Reddit or Steam will get u a Dilo.

[h1]Offline Raid Protection[/h1]
    The Arkfall Community Server uses the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin. This plugin makes bases invulnerable at certain times during the day. This was done so members could go to sleep and work. Raid times on the Arkfall Server are from 9pm to 12 midnight EST. This was also done so base raiding was set to primetime when the most amount of people are logged on. This also gives members a reason to login for PVP. Any destruction during this time is not covered by the asset replacement program.

[h1]Quality of Life Features[/h1]
    I'll be adding a number of quality of life features during the server life cycle starting with 3x taming speed. This was done so players could spend more time on building and PVP, and less time on pets that could die within a few seconds. Who wants to spend 12hrs taming an army of pets only to have them all die to 3 well placed rockets or c4. The server will be adding other cool things like shorter night cycles and so on. If u want a feature implemented just let me know via Steam.

[h1]Current Custom Server Setting[/h1]
    3.0x Taming Speed
    DifficultyOffset=0.5 - Level 60 Dinos
    HarvestAmountMultiplier=1.750000
    NightTimeSpeedScale=2.000000
    DayTimeSpeedScale=0.500000

[h1]Server Rules (Subject to Change)[/h1]
    [h1]1.[/h1]No raiding bases between midnight and 9pm EST the next day. People need to sleep and work. This is currently being taken care of by the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin, however should it fail the above applies.
    [h1]1A.[/h1]Don't build bases that blocking PVE Caves [/COLOR]or they will be destroyed by the admin. You may build thatch walls outside for defense, but u must destroy them before u leave the cave.
    [h1]1B.[h1]No raiding bases when the defenders aren't online. If they are offline 3 days in a row contact admin.
    [h1]1C.[h1]You can only Block a cave during raid hours from 9pm to 12 midnight EST.

[h1]2.[/h1] No hacking, exploiting, duping, or repeated griefing.
    [h1]2A.[/h1]No hacking is self explanatory.
    [h1]2B.[/h1]No exploiting game mechanics that give you an unfair advantage the developers did not intend.
    [h1]2C.[/h1]No duping items to gain an advantage.
    [h1]2D.[h1]No repeated griefing of other clans that would make them quit the server.

[h1]3.[/h1] No killing pets that aren't being actively or passively controlled by another player. Neutral Pets are considered active pets as they attack when a base or owner is hit.
    [h1]3A.[/h1]Pets in animal pens are off limits unless you are raiding the base.
    [h1]3B.[/h1]Pets that are being tamed are fair game to be killed. Pets are a resource.

[h1]4.[/h1] No harassment or abuse of other players on the server.

[h1]5.[/h1] Please don't kill or raid noobs until they have time to build up. Otherwise server dies because all new players leave. You can consider any player below level 10 a noob.

[h1]NOTE:[/h1] These rules are subject to change based on community voting.

[h1]About the Admin[/h1]
    Hello my name is Lord Topo, and I'm the owner of the Arkfall Community and voice chat server. My goal as an admin is to provide the most fair and balanced Ark server. As an Admin I don't actively participate in PVP, as it conflicts with my duties as an admin. I generally focus on getting my PVP on during server events where I don't abuse my admin powers. This is the first time I've owned a game server, so I'm a bit of a noob, but I think I'm getting better. I think the services I provide are what makes the Arkfall Community special.

If u have an issue I'm always on Steam, so just PM [Admin] Topo, and I'll try and help you. I can't be on 24/7 as I work in RL, but I'm normally always on from 7:30pm to 2am EST everyday.

[h1]About Admin Island[/h1]
    Admin Island is where [Admin] Topo lives on the server. I built on the island because its far away from everything. I was trying to avoid issues where people could build next to me, so they could get some kinda protection from being in my proximity. Also other than the fact the island is a nice location, it's only other special feature is that it has a few iron nodes. Since I can create things with my Admin powers, I don't need resources, so u can come gather Admin Island clean if u want. Generally my doors are always open, and anyone can come visit me. Members can use the island as a base location before they head out to explore the SE caves. Additionally I use Admin Island to hold special dinos that will be given out during server events. Stuff like pink sharks and other cool colored dinos. I also place a few starter kit model homes there, so members can choose the one they like the best. The island is also used for testing exploits, so if a claim is made I can verify by reproducing the exploit.

4. El Topo Lord

**Server Introduction**

We hope you will join us.

**Server Information**
    > **Server Name:** [NA]Arkfall|Raid Protection|3xTame
    >
    > **Server IP:** Ask Admin via PM or do Server Search
    >
    > **Admins:** [Admin] Topo (owner)
    >
    > **Server Type:** PVPVE
    >
    > **Server Setting:** Custom
    >
    > **Player Slots:** 100
    >
    > **Server Host:** Survival Servers
    >
    > **Server Location:** Dallas TX
    >
    > **Server Map:** The Island
    >
    > **Server Restart Time:** Manual Reset
    >
    > **Server Mods:** Arkbar Raid Protection Pluggin
    >
    > **Character Uploads:** Allowed
    >
    > **General Timezone:** EST - [World Clock](http://worldclock.fullstacks.net/) / [Time Converter](http://www.worldtimebuddy.com)

**Important Links**

> **Server Website:** If requested by the community.
    >
    > **Server Forums:** [LINK](http://www.lotd.org/forum/ark-discussion.781)
    >
    > **Voice Chat Server:** [LINK](https://www.gamevox.com/YHKP-QRS)
    >
    > **Steam User Group:** [LINK](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arkfallcom#)

**Server Benefits**

> **1.** No admin abuse.
    >
    > **2.** Noob friendly with starter kits for new players to the server.
    >
    > **3.** Weekly server events with rewards for participation and winners.
    >
    > **4.** Community voting via forum polls.
    >
    > **5.** Solid server rules.
    >
    > **6.** No server wipes unless requested by the community. One weeks notice.
    >
    > **7.** A community forum, Steam user group, and 200 slot voice server.
    >
    > **8.** Server whitelist for trusted members.
    >
    > **9.** A referral program with rewards.
    >
    > **10.** Asset replacement program for buildings and pets.
    >
    > **11.** Server particapation program with rewards.
    >
    > **12.** Offline raid protection.
    >
    > **13.** Quality of life features.

**Requesting Starter Kits**

**House Starter Kit Model A** - [Screenshots](http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=475390567)

> 9 Metal Foundations

> 12 Metal Doorframes

> 12 Metal Doors

> 10 Metal Hatchframes

> 10 Metal Trapdoors

> 18 Metal Windowframes

> 18 Metal Windows

> 26 Metal Walls

> 10 Metal ladders

> 1 Metal Billboard

> 6 Wooden Large Storage Boxes

> 4 Wooden Small Storage Boxes

**House Starter Kit Model A - No Windows**

> 9 Metal Foundations
    >
    > 12 Metal Doorframes
    >
    > 12 Metal Doors
    >
    > 10 Metal Hatchframes
    >
    > 10 Metal Trapdoors
    >
    > 44 Metal Walls
    >
    > 10 Metal Ladders
    >
    > 1 Metal Billboard
    >
    > 6 Wooden Large Storage Boxes
    >
    > 4 Wooden Small Storage Boxes

**General Item Starter Kit**

> 1 Ascendant Metal Pick per Person
    >
    > 1 Ascendant Metal Hatchet per Person
    >
    > 1 Ascendant Torch
    >
    > 1 Apprentice Bow per Person
    >
    > 50 Tranq Arrows per Person
    >
    > 1 GPS per Person
    >
    > 100 Narcotics per Person
    >
    > 20 Cooked Meat per Person
    >
    >50 Sparkpowder
    >
    > 1 Preserving Bin per Person
    >
    > 1 Campfire per Person
    >
    > 1 Cooking Pot per Person
    >
    > 1 Simple Bed per Person
    >
    > 1 Raptor or Scorpius per Person
    >
    > 1 Saddle per Person

**Server Events and Rewards**

**Check out our Custom Server Map** [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=469814885)

**Community Requests and Voting**

**No Server Wipes**

**Community Forum/Steam User Group/Voice Chat**

**Server Whitelist**

**Server Referral Program**

**Asset Replacement Program**

**Don't leave your base doors open as u will get robbed.**

**Server Participation Program**

**Offline Raid Protection**

**Quality of Life Features**

**Current Custom Server Setting**

> TamingSpeedMultiplier=4.000000 - (4x Faster)
    >
    > DifficultyOffset=0.75 - Level 75 Dinos
    >
    > HarvestAmountMultiplier=1.750000 - (Almost 2x More)
    >
    > NightTimeSpeedScale=4.000000 - (4x Faster)
    >
    > DayTimeSpeedScale=0.500000 - (2x Longer)
    >
    > DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.500000 - (2x Slower)
    >
    > XPMultiplier=2.000000 - (2x More XP)

**Server Rules (Subject to Change)**

> **1.** No raiding bases between midnight and 9pm EST the next day. People need to sleep and work. This is currently being taken care of by the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin, however should it fail the above applies.
    >
    > **1A.** Don't build bases that blocking PVE Caves [/COLOR]or they will be destroyed by the admin. You may build thatch walls outside for defense, but u must destroy them before u leave the cave.
    >
    > **1B.** No raiding bases when the defenders aren't online. If they are offline 3 days in a row contact admin.
    >
    > **1C.** You can only Block a cave during raid hours from 9pm to 12 midnight EST.

> **2.** No hacking, exploiting, duping, or repeated griefing.
    >
    > **2A.** No hacking is self explanatory.
    >
    > **2B.** No exploiting game mechanics that give you an unfair advantage the developers did not intend.
    >
    > **2C.** No duping items to gain an advantage.
    >
    > **2D.** No repeated griefing of other clans that would make them quit the server.

> **3.** No killing pets that aren't being actively or passively controlled by another player. Neutral Pets are considered active pets as they attack when a base or owner is hit.
    >
    > **3A.** Pets in animal pens are off limits unless you are raiding the base.
    >
    > **3B.** Pets that are being tamed are fair game to be killed. Pets are a resource.

> **4.** No harassment or abuse of other players on the server.

> **5.** Please don't kill or raid noobs until they have time to build up. Otherwise server dies because all new players leave. You can consider any player below level 10 a noob.

**NOTE:** These rules are subject to change based on community voting.

**About the Admin**

**About Admin Island**