Shout out!

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Xpade, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Just wanted to give a shout out to @Deathadders for being hosted by Crowfall most the night on Twitch.tv. He picked up a lot of followers and represented well! Was a great night and we were on one hell of a mining spree. Pulled in 300+ ore of each resources and spent some time at the lumber mill as well. He did a great job as I was bringing in resources for the guild, and for @qberto to craft up stuff for the guild.

https://www.twitch.tv/deathaddersgaming

FireQueen and qberto like this.
  2. Ren Elder

Cool! Things are slowly starting to happen.

3. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Absolutely! I’ll get with @Deathadders and maybe we can get some structured/progressive videos out there. I know the pre-alpha is missing guides that meet the needs of the more serious players and that may help them churn interest within the guild and also the community.

ACE has been super cool about interacting with the community and it’s nice when they host a player on their official page. They get exposure while the average streamer gets a bit giddy at the screen constantly spamming new followers after a constructive feed of positive and informative play. Death did a really good job of interacting with his viewers and was funny at how many people purchased the game due to positive commentary reinforced by demonstrating the items asked in the chat Pannel.

FireQueen likes this.