So where are we on this game ?

Discussion in 'Camelot Unchained' started by Kotoll, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Kotoll Lord

Was thinking of buying the game package and taking this one serious. Been awhile since I have seen anything that interest me as much as this one.

Is it looking like something we will play and worth buying?

Do we have people playing it right now?

If so I might work my way into the the beta. Thanks

Philoctetes and Xpade like this.
  2. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

@Kotoll the game is still very much in a pre-beta phase and no solid release time frames have been discussed. I think when the time comes you will see a lot of LotD people look at this more closely.

As someone with access to alpha I have a hard time recommending someone buy in now. If you really like play testing go for it, just realize it is no where near feature complete.

3. Kotoll Lord

Don't mind an unfinished product. More worried they'll rush release it and make it less then we all hoped it would be.

How about this ....im looking for something were interested in thats more like Shadowbane or DAOC. This seems like the closest to DAOC ofcourse. But out of all our choices is this the one or is their a game I need to read up on?

4. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

I wouldn't worry about them rushing the product out, they have already missed their original time estimate by over a year. The devs seem set on delivering on their vision, good or bad.

If I were a betting man Crowfall will be released first and will see a large LotD presence. Another full-loot pvp mmo with a unique take on campaign worlds.

5. Vengeance Member

Just play the uthgard said to pass time.

6. Glisseal Lord

CU doesn't seem to be letting anything major out to the public. They have had 90% of the same shit on the test servers for several years now. We will just have to wait till july when they let some things out of the bag.

7. Trial Inactive Chapter Member

They did just get 7.5 mil in funding so at least you can be heartened that it is moving forward - that type of cash tends to mean they impressed someone.

I have the IT Alpha access, but yes still quite a ways out - I will absolutely be all in on this!