Some pc help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sony, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Sony FFXIV Chapter

Kind of a long story : So was playing wow a day ago and I felt my hand warmer than ussal. fast foward last night got shutters almost felt like lag but almost like pc was having trouble with the things on the screen. Fast fast foward this morning, playing wow about 1 hour in nothing heavy load just in town, and pc shuts down. So hard of a shut down that I had to turn off power supply and turn just to turn on pc. So dusted it out and tried again but the same thing happened, so had to go to work and gave up. anyone have some ideas what it could be. My plan is take off case cover point a fan into pc and see what happens. Also thinking of running temperature program and running a benchmark programs monitoring levels. But any thoughts of what it could be?

2. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Run a temp program so you can eliminate overheating

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

3. Sony FFXIV Chapter

Kk any good program probably just google but

4. Sony FFXIV Chapter

So didn't get to run any tests yet, got kind of late but my bandaid fix work so might be a over heat problem. I did notice the power supply fan never turned on once. But opening the case and pointing the fan at video card seems to work IL keep up to date though.

5. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Huh? Fan doesnt spin? Ouch.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk