Supporting duelist

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Xpade, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

For those who like theory craft.

I’ve been playing duelist lately as melee classes needed some balancing to compete with ranger/druids. I have noticed a significant improvement on small team fights when duelist runs a support build and functions as a compliment vice the main dps.

Running agent provocateur and bard allows you to increase the groups overall movement and damage while at the same time you toss out your 2 aoe stuns, aoe snare that debuffs pierce dmg (ranger/Assassin) and marking targets with expose. Rotating these abilities signifintly improves the groups overall damage and movement which is great for small teams. After a great night of pvp, we analyzed what all happened and understood how we were a 3 man team fighting evenly with an 6-8 man group.

Don’t forget the scouting initiator aspect of this as well

Ren likes this.
  2. Ren Elder

I have long wondered how a Hamster support Cleric will work. They don't get the full Duelist burrow kit such as the teleport, but can at least go underground.

3. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

They have fair enough. What’s really scary is a knight popping out of the ground and in your face with laso and shield stun abilities.

4. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

All hamster groups are strong mostly because you can choose to fight or choose not too.
    And Knights can equip Bows to plink from range now with good dps.

But duelist is not the dps king it use to be, So I'm hoping I can do more with assassin, or they buff the class back up some.

5. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Agree. It’s tricky right now and I definitely have to use CC disciplines to keep them from running away. I don’t have issues winning fights if they engage, but dropping them before they outrun me is an issue. Agent and mole hunter are working well.... and in a group being the scouter and switching to bard post initiation has been working.