The Guild Graveyard Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Valor, May 23, 2012.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

If you recall this little start up guild, they used to talk a lot of shit and claim greatness. Here is what they are now:
    http://www.exosyn.com/swtor/content.php?115

They've renamed and given up the hardcore approach.

Can we say Dust in the wind?

Hades has led a strong effort thus far and made it successfully through more games than any other guild in existence.

Thanks Hades for the great years and here's to the health of the guild for the years to come.

2. Anwedie Lord

Re: Exodus Syndicate- Dust in the wind

Maybe they should have written a strategy guide on "How to build a successful, long-lasting guild". Oh wait Hades wrote that. Maybe he could submit it to Prima for publication.

On a side note, it is amazing how many old farts are still gaming. Most of us were already old when UO came out, hardened by days cutting our teeth on local BBS's. Most of us have been gaming longer than a lot of the people we play against have been alive(15-25 years).

3. Yearn Lord

Re: Exodus Syndicate- Dust in the wind

I was PKing in MUDs and BBS Combat RPing while I was still in my mother's womb.

Sorry for party rocking.

4. Valor Buffalo Rancher

5. Re: Exodus Syndicate- Dust in the wind

Lol'd hard.

On-topic: I thought I saw these guys somewhere back then they were ES. Didn't we fight against them in Aion?

6. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Not sure how many of you will recall Varangian Guard. Lead by OmegaVG.

Well, after looking at some old pictures from AoC, I decided to check out their guild to see how things were. Their website has lapsed and by all accounts it appears their guild has been dismantled.

Never a good thing to see an old guild die, but these guys were some serious delusional bitches back in the day.

7. "Vagina Guard" :confused:

8. Salohcin Member

To bad 99.99% of MMORPGs are carebear clubs & the most hardcore one out "EvE Online" is a major bore.

9. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Dont post on my threads anymore.

10. Cedwyn Banned

LOL@ last 3 posts.

11. Dogmatic Banned

Lol Valor

12. Hahaha!

13. Yearn Lord

Classic retort is classic.

14. Koribundar Inactive Chapter Member

Look people, we need people like Salochin in the world.

It makes you feel better about yourself.

15. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Where u been slut bomb?

16. Koribundar Inactive Chapter Member

Work.

Busy is good, right?

17. Vengeance Member

Kori you going to play GW2?

18. Koribundar Inactive Chapter Member

As of right now, I'm planning on it if this new guy works out. I just have a really fucked up schedule right now plus travel, and can't commit to the 60+ hr weeks like in DF.

19. Daemon Lord

who does? GW is just fun to hop into even if you're not going hard.

20. Jou Lord

I hear they make little blue pills for that.