The Movie Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Valor, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Man fuck that movie... Weirdest shit I've ever seen in my entire life.

There are movies that are mind fuck... this is just mind rape.

I now...
    1.) No longer want to visit Japan.
    2.) No longer want to try DMT.
    3.) Never again want to see the aborted remains of a baby.
    4.) Never want to die...EVER. If death is actually like that...

Do all Germans watch this depressive shit Likort?

P.S... This is fucking art.

2. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

rollolol

I recommended that movie to Baha. I think he felt violated. Bim said that after first recommending The Adventures of P.B. Winterbottom to a bunch of people, then making Baha watch The Void, I wouldn't need a third strike to be banned from ever recommending anything to them again.

I wouldn't want to watch it on shrooms.

Glad you liked it :D

3. Hahaha, you can honestly see how much effort the creators of the movie put into it to make it a pretty damn crazy... but good movie. Its too bad that they lost money on this movie, big time.

4. Palebrew Inactive Elder

My butt is stll cold...

5. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

6. Kenai Lord

7. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

Watched it a few weeks later, funny yet weird movie, and a hilarious ending, om nom nom.

Ok, something else:

The monologue in the beginning of Track 13 got me interested. Tracked it down, it's from Days of Heaven (1978)

Great cinematography.

8. Ozzone Lord

Prometheus looks good in the trailer.

<object id="cs006_3324122e1b0c11853da4ddb91fdea9a0" class="SpringboardPlayer" width="625" height="377" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">

<embed src="about:blank" name="cs006_3324122e1b0c11853da4ddb91fdea9a0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" height="377" width="625">