The music thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mephiston, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Torric Lord

2. Torric Lord

Fall is here, and I'm still dreaming of a beach somewhere. Damn you Corona commercials!

Kygo is killing it lately, search him out.

3. Torric Lord

More pop music to brighten your day, or ruin it I guess.

4. Torric Lord

5. Arkanni Member

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  6. Torric Lord

This is the gayest shit ever but I love it for some reason. I can't stop laughing. These guys the new Bloodhound Gang?

Check out this cool bus I founds. I got this cool map. You should wear these pop pops. We are going to most power happy place on planet globes.

7. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

bumping - need new music!

8. Pookee Lord

9. El Topo Lord

10. El Topo Lord

11. El Topo Lord

12. El Topo Lord

13. El Topo Lord

14. Lyche New Member

King Fantastic - Spooky Spooks and the Trouble with Capitalism -

15. Lyche New Member

A LOCAL ARTIST FROM WHERE I LIVE.... STOCKTON CALI
    Ren Da Mudville King - All American

El Topo likes this.
  16. Torric Lord

El Topo and Valor like this.
  17. Who doesn't like a lil bit of ultra violence? And hey, sex sells. *wink wink*

At the very least, it's worth it for the hot dog slap.

El Topo likes this.
  18. Flo Inactive Chapter Member

Can't go wrong with some QOTSA:

And bonus: The best female fronted rock band I've heard in years. Buy their album, it's fuckin great!

El Topo likes this.
  19. Gedwyn A more canadian Cedwyn

Yep - that album is 2 years old soon and still on fairly heavy rotation for me. Listened to it last night actually.

Cheers for Blue Pills - will check them out.

Been digging into these guys lately - QOTSA like I guess, at least in terms of some of the riffs

And if you haven't heard these 2 guys yet, definitely worth a listen. They are opening for the Foo's this summer. Can't wait - should be a great show.

El Topo and Flo like this.
  20. Flo Inactive Chapter Member

Royal Blood! That's the band I heard once and liked, and then promptly forgot the name of. Off to nab their album before I forget again... I'm digging Wallace Vanborn, definitely has a QOTSA feel to em. :)

Edit: speaking of Foo, their recent album rocks and I'm not even normally a fan of them. (No real reason, just never was a band that clicked for me beyond a couple songs. <3 Dave though.)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    El Topo likes this.