The Nexus Telegraph: Preparing for WildStar's launch

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, May 19, 2014.

By Massively on May 19, 2014 at 5:13 PM
  1. Massively Member

Filed under: Betas, Sci-Fi, Launches, Opinion, WildStar, The Nexus Telegraph, Subscription, Buy-to-Play

[​IMG]
    When you read this, dear reader, you will be less than two weeks away from early access to WildStar. Unless you've come here just to let everyone know you don't want to play the game, in which case you might want to find slightly more joyous hobbies? Just a thought.

The obvious thing to do pre-launch, of course, is to reserve your name, but that didn't work out for everyone so well, and I'm betting that if you were going to do that by now, you would have done it. (Still have a little time if you haven't, though.) What else can you do? Open beta is over. It's just getting into the meat of the game and maybe taking a day or two off of work first, right?

Obviously not; there's more stuff you can do to prep yourself for the launch psychologically and otherwise. So step into my metaphorical office, and I'll give you some suggestions about things to do before the game starts and once early access kicks off.
    Continue reading The Nexus Telegraph: Preparing for WildStar's launch

[​IMG]
    The Nexus Telegraph: Preparing for WildStar's launch originally appeared on Massively on Mon, 19 May 2014 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, May 19, 2014.