The TV Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solus, Jul 19, 2009.

1. MarleyTheMoose Radiohead Superfan

Game of thrones is fucking awesome. Just finished the fourth episode.

2. Vatna Member

It's starting to get really good now. I know it's going to be awesome for the second season but it will be so far away!:mad:

3. Garthilk General Badass

4. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

not really blown away by what I just saw there, but I'd have a look if you come back after watching it and still say it's good, got good actors, good script etc

5. Breed Lord

I will be watching falling skies for sure but game of thrones is getting thinner and thinner. can't believe George is letting them trim so much.

6. Garthilk General Badass

Yeah, having picked up the books since the start of the show, I enjoy the visuals, but some of the details are missing. But, ultimately this is a show, not a movie and some trimming had to be made.

7. Vatna Member

8. Baelzar Member

Falling Skies has some dumb-assed aliens, I'll say that. They should call them the Derps.

9. Garthilk General Badass

It was mildly enjoyable, but reminded me a lot of Walking Dead. Watchable, but I get the feeling the show is going to be canceled in a season or two.

10. Although I don't mind The Walking Dead TV Series, the comic is way, way, WAY better!

11. Solus Lord

12. Solus Lord

The League

Hilarious. S1 & 2 on Netflix, fyi.

13. Icesin Lord

Grimm

14. Scarab The Mechanic

15. Dogmatic Banned

For those who have yet to watch this show, pick up from the first episode. If you try and watch from season 2 on, the first half of season 2 seems boring as fuck if you haven't seen the first season.

16. Elpis Banned

17. Perseus Warlord

Chico and the Man, Welcome Back Carter, Or What's Happening are all must watch TV.

18. Ozzone Lord

Getting hooked on Spartacus: Vengeance. Show is kick ass.

19. Elpis Banned

Betty Whites : Off their rockers

Makes me think of LotD since everyone is saying we are old :p But seriously seeing old people doing some of the stuff they do on this show is funny :p