Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by tordana, Oct 27, 2016.

1. tordana Active Member

Comes out tomorrow... anybody planning on getting it? I hadn't been all that interested until I just read a bit more about it and the devs are doing a lot of good things... no bullshit map packs, all maps released postlaunch will be free. Watched some gameplay and it looks super fun.

2. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Is that the new warcraft expansion? :D

Cause we're totally playing that! haha

tordana likes this.
  3. tordana Active Member

I'm still resisting the peer pressure on that one. :p I'm just searching for things to kill time until Crowfall persistent betas get rolling.

4. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

5. tordana Active Member

I ended up buying Titanfall and it's awesome! One of the better single-player campaigns I've played through (it and the new DOOM are the best I've played in quite a few years) and multiplayer is super fast paced and fun.

Pookee likes this.
  6. Kejo Destiny 2

Funner than OW? :X

7. Pookee Lord

I purchased Titanfall2 the other day and completed the campaign last night. really great campaign. Short but good quality. Haven't played multiplayer yet.

To anyone on the fence, it's a great deal for 1/2 off, which it will be on sale for over the next couple of days from multiple distributors.

Evoex likes this.
  8. tordana Active Member

For me right now, yes.

It's much less team-based, and my holiday schedule is such that I can't commit to anything with a team at a regular time. TF|2 lets me go and wreck some fools whenever I feel like, and if the rest of my team is shit I can still enjoy myself and do well.