Tom Clancy's: The Division

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by Gwhorg, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

only had time to play a bit last night. really enjoyed it.

2. Glyph Forum Failure

It was extended by a day, so ends on the 2nd.
    If you prefer ordered it you should get a key.
    I'll be on tonight on pc now that I got sent the pc key.

3. Breed Lord

If anyone is playing on Xbox One I'll be doing it one there.

4. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Shoot me your email soul.

I won't be playing it tonight.

5. Glyph Forum Failure

I played on xbone during the weekend.
    But now I got a pc invite

6. Breed Lord

Yeah just poked my head in for Camelot Unchained updates, and saw this, but I know most everyone is PC exclusive.

7. Guilford Warlord

This game looks fun and feels smooth depending on how gimmicky the DZ is this could be fun for a lot of us

Glyph likes this.
  8. El Topo Lord

I played about 25 hours over the weekend, and I'll have a review up soon. The beta was very limited in terms of content.

9. Soulshox Lord

Thanks this would be good. I unfortunatly didn't have enough time to play last night

10. El Topo Lord

There will be an Open Beta starting Feb. 16, so people can test it before it comes out, but I feel the content will be just as limited as the Closed Beta. Meaning u can finish most of the PVE content in under 3 hours, and explore 30% of the Dark Zone. Based on all the info it looks like the game will lack content at release. It will probably have a weeks worth of content for anyone making it their focus, and a few added weeks of gear grinding and PVP. It could be worth the $80 if u are looking for a 3rd person MP shooter, and have already played GTAV. Its different enough however to make it interesting. I enjoyed my time with the game, and thought it was a polished product with limited content. The game lives or dies based on dev free content updates, and how much replay value one can get from them. The other problem they have to deal with is controlling and fixing the hacking and exploiting problems on PC. I'm pretty sure Ubisoft want to make this game a success, but we will have to wait and see if the PC will get the extra support it needs. Right now consoles have the advantage.

I got it on PC, as I thought more LotD would be picking this up due to past hype. However I think its a good idea for members to wait and see reviews before they decide to buy.

The below previews do a good job of giving a fair assessment of what I played.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    Glyph likes this.
  11. Glyph Forum Failure

I had similar thoughts. The beta only has about 2-3 hrs of sorry content. 1 dungeon mission and like 4 side missions.
    I wouldn't want to make it my focus, I made destiny my focus and tired of it within a month.
    It'll be a good side piece for black desert I think.

12. Soulshox Lord

Totally in the same boat as you here and same thinking. Division is a FPS, FPS gets boring after while. Having as a side game helps Black desert burnout and gives you something to progress in as well.

13. Glyph Forum Failure

Right oh, bdo comes out first so we can get max lvl, settle ourselves in. Then I'll bounce back and forth depending where more people are gathered for that day.
    Plus crow falls seige will be added soon, which hopfully alot longer playing times

14. El Topo Lord

The beta is confirmed for Feb. 19 to 21.

The Division Skill Calculator shows the talents, and it looks like u can make a pretty op character if u stack heal and damage reduction.

15. Glyph Forum Failure

They should make the medic health always default to require aim. That way it can't be such a quick save heal. Because alot of people just used it on themselves in the dark zone.
    This atlease make it more support.

16. El Topo Lord

The Talents and Perks got added to the Calculator.

17. El Topo Lord

Patch Notes

18. maximus Inactive Chapter Member

If anyone is looking for another member to run with let me know. Ill be playing it when it comes out.

19. Dochan Sanjos' Bitch

yeah, I will be playing when it comes out but not until Wednesday after work.

20. MasonicDoge New Member

A shooter with a kill time of 20 seconds. Not sure they thought this through.

Oh we cant have laser rifles in our game, cause its not realistic...
    ...shoot 300 bullets into a human enemy and he is not dead.

Makes sense