Trial Returns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trial, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Trial Inactive Chapter Member

Hi All,

Thank you for being patient with me and putting up with my random pop ins on games or ventrillo.

It has been a long year of planning my wedding but I am now officially a married man.

And while that does mean I probably wont ever reach the play times of old - what it does mean is that I will have consistent play times yet again (yes the wife is truly that awesome and a gamer herself).

I feel Archeage has run its course in terms of what people are playing now, but I do need something to sink my teeth into until CU comes out - I am open to suggestions, really just want to get back to gaming with all of you fine folks!!

PS - I totally wore the LotD sweatshirt on the morning of my wedding before getting ready (hopefully there will be a photo with it in that ill share.

Bottom Line_________________IM BAAAAAAAAACK!

Piikaa likes this.
  2. WB~ You shoulda ran when you had the chance. Now your fucked like the rest of us married people are. hahaha

Pookee likes this.
  3. Pookee Lord

[​IMG]

4. Guilford Warlord

Got a few games some of us are playing pop into gamevox or ts and you will find us still. Today I'll prob be playing the new season of d3

5. Trial Inactive Chapter Member

any of you play rocket league on PS4 its fantasticalness

I married a gamer who make more money than me and is far better looking than my ugly ass deserves.

Winning in every possible way!

6. Flo Inactive Chapter Member

Bah PS4! If you get a steam copy I play occasionally with a group of folks, although I don't know anybody in LOTD that plays. I was actually wondering why there isn't a general gaming thread on the forums... Like a general discussion for gaming. Right now we just have MOBA/FPS/RTS, and while I enjoy those genres... that hardly covers the gaming spectrum and people generally don't post there.

It'd be cool if we could get a general forum as I'm in the exact same boat as you. Well not married, but Wildstar has run its course for me and I'm not playing any MMO at the moment. Waiting for Crowfall...

I play a bunch of Wii U stuff too. Mario Maker is my jam at the moment, shits so good I love it... And while this is a long shot: I am a big sim racing fan, and it'd be awesome to know if anybody races on Assetto Corsa, rFactor, or iRacing here.

Lightdark likes this.
  7. I have Rocket league on PC but am still Mia at the momment.