Valor's New Car

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Valor, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Oh we'll. :/

Were bruised up but ok. The other driver ran the red light pretty late and I never saw her coming. She had no insurance and no drivers license. Hooray $250 Uninsured driver coverage. It's better than having to cover the full $500.

My wife is more banged up than I, but we'll all be ok.

IMG_20150124_124117812.jpg IMG_20150124_124130414.jpg IMG_20150124_124136239.jpg

2. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I T-boned a little beetle last year on my way to take our son to school.

The front of the mazda was barely damaged (still needs to be replaced) but I crushed that little beetle.

Worst feeling in the world is seeing the accident unfold and being powerless.

Glad you guys are OK - maybe it knocked some sense into you. ;)

3. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Those side airbags are money. I'd undoubtedly have gone to the hospital had I not had them. I can't imagine the headache that would have left me with.

4. Cedwyn Banned

1) Why are you driving on the sidewalk? That is for pedestrians and sometimes bikes.

2) Did you call the police? Is the person who T-boned you going to jail / having their car seized?

3) Sanjo killed a beetle...

4) The other driver was female... so that explains a lot. Were you or your wife driving? If your wife, that explains a lot. If you, it was just an unlucky day for you, it is not your fault!

5. Valor Buffalo Rancher

She didn't get arrested but her car was totalled for sure.

I moved my car out of the intersection and the best looking spot was that sidewalk because, fuck walkers.

Piikaa likes this.
  6. Lies, that's not a new car.

Glad you're ok.

7. El Topo Lord

Happy to see u and your wife are ok after the accident, and the other driver as well. Get well soon!

Next time u drive your wife make sure its in the bedroom, unless she gives u the red light.

8. Valor Buffalo Rancher

It was 2 months old. :/

9. Glisseal Lord

Whew Close call man!

10. Cedwyn Banned

You are an American, you should sue her for everything she has, except her car, she can keep that.

11. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Lol you think if she had money she would be driving around uninsured?

Which in itself is a bit of a joke, since in most states its cheap as fuck compared to our rates.

12. Wooglin Inactive Chapter Member

Damn Valor ... Austin drivers , no survivors. Its almost like driving in matamoros here now, its fucking crazy. Really glad you and the wife are ok.

13. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Getting t-boned sucks.

About 3 years ago some dude running a red in his mustang blind sided me (bus to my left, couldn't see incoming traffic when light turned green). Needless to say I spun around a few times and lucked out having a pair of police officers witness the whole thing. I actually heard the woman officer scream "oh my god" as I spun into the curb.

Glad you guys are safe.

14. Enya Elder

Glad you guys are ok!! Side airbags agree are worth it! Niirs car was hit his head went through side window and still gets headaches

15. Cedwyn Banned

That's his excuse when you nag him too much - "Hunny, I'm getting that headache again, can you please shut up!"

RaDiOaCtIvE and Valor like this.
  16. Daemon Lord

With those dents and scratches? I'm calling bullshit.

Glad you guys are ok.

17. KrakenMeister Active Member

Wow that sucks man! Glad you and your wife are fine.

Bit of elbow grease and it should buff right out...

18. Vengeance Member

Glad to hear you and your wife are ok. Cars can be replaced..lives cannot.

19. Piikaa Warlord

The last statistics I saw for where I live (Houston / Harris County-Texas) had a 68% underinsured (liability only, state minimum only) and around 35% UNinsured for all drivers in this area. If you don't carry underinsured/uninsured coverage on your auto insurance, you are really leaving a huge coverage gap for yourself and your passengers. Most folks with state minimum coverage don't think "hey, if I hit another car, this will only pay for half the damage and hardly any medical". All they give a shit about is "do I have enough insurance coverage to not get a ticket".

Fucking assholes can't afford to drive, but still do it and put the rest of us at risk.

20. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

That free health care is looking pretty good now eh?!