What game was your first experience at PvP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Salvatore, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Mine was this crap of a game... www.kalonline.com The only PvP in the game is/was the assassin system that if you put on a mask you would be flagged for PvP to everyone and could only take the mask off 30 or so minutes later. Got to admit it was fun and hilarous to put on a mask and gank some random person trying to kill a boss, then run away having 15 people that could 2 shot you chase after you. The assassin system sucked because you had a high chance of dropping your items when killed.

2. ClevelandRyan New Member

Game called Graal :p Shitty free game, doubt anyone else here played it.

3. Laaritan New Member

If were just talking MMO it would be SWG, but if counting FPS games it would be Unreal Tournament.

4. Hmm...first ever game with PvP would be Air Warrior (then AW3D), then Magestorm for FPS, and Legends of Kesmai for RPG

5. Schierke Guest

6. Detritus Lord

Doom.... the first one, over modem.

7. Palebrew Inactive Elder

Gemstone 2 Text MUD

8. Mephiston Guest

Darksun online. Having my lvl 7 fighter anally raped by a crossdresser from TM.

Unless you count NES games, then it was River City Ransom when I decided it was more fun to chase my cousin around and beat on him in the game than it was to beat on the bad guys. I think I was about 7 or 8.

9. Kenai Lord

Not sure if it was Quake or Diablo II but that was like 8-9 years ago.
    First official MMO was DAoC, which I played at beta and then lasted about 6 months.

10. Kalisti Thinks the AGM is sexy

GemStone (not sure if it was 2 or 3), text game.

11. thorizdin Administrator

Diablo or DSO depending on whether or not you classify Diablo as an MMO. Hades tried to get to me to play NWN on AOL but I didn't have the $200+ a month back then.

12. Scarab The Mechanic

Diablo II if you call that pvp

-or-

First MMO was Star Wars Galaxy on the flurry server.... in Corriban... I do believe it was one of you bastards that killed me like 6 times.

13. Palebrew Inactive Elder

That was 3 you started when they made the final changes and moved to 3 :) but it wasnt long after I was playing 2.

14. Palebrew Inactive Elder

AOL had the market then let me tell you, all the game rooms were through them and hourly.

15. Breed911 Guest

UO, D2, doom, AC darktide i played all of these.

first pvp ever was pong if u want to get technical.

first real pvp i remember was 10 yard fight.

16. Sithral Member

The first i can remember the name of were Dark Sun Online or Meridian 59

17. Sithral Member

Oooh, I completely forgot about GEnie.

Cyberstrike, Dragon's Gate, Air Warrior . . .

Good times

18. Sarge Lord

AC Darktide, and UO for a bit.
    Mostly DAOC

FPS- Duke Nukem 3D
    Kingpin

19. Crispie Member

Kalonline? Ouch. Mine would have to be Diablo, as cruddy as that is, and Quake 3/Unreal Gold. MMO wise, I dunno Kalonline? lol