What race class is a elkin cleric for purposes of skill training?

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by qberto, Jan 22, 2018.

1. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Piikaa likes this.
  2. Ren Elder

3. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Mage Divine
    Sylvan Faerie

I always knew you were a faerie Q !

4. qberto Crowfall Leadership

A divine faerie.

Yes I was confused about who I was and what I was doing. But I always knew you were a monster and a scoundrel.

5. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Ding ding ding we have a winner although I’m
    Leaning towards a half breed mercenary now!

6. qberto Crowfall Leadership

That's what you think until you get turned by faerie fire and increased movement in stealth. Guys will be asking how much you charge for being a mercenary fae rie.

7. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

You have any idea how confused I am when I try to select a race to train? Half Elf/ Fae Assassin or Gunicean Duelist?

I have like 5% each in human, sylvan and monster right now....

8. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

I feel ya. I’m playing a Guinecean duelist and pretty much locks me in to only play duelist. A dex based knight or cleric won’t work so well since my skill tree has all been dex/Crit increases. Not much going for me in the defense/support power aspect.

9. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Half elf might be good if you wanna also play ranger but i suspect fae is better if you wanna min max assassin. Fae is basically built for assassin so the racial attributes has be stronger than half elf. 30 extra dex looks good at base but it won't scale as well as base extra crit. Also the movement in stealth has to exceed a flat all around increased movement for half elf.

10. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Well if you have vip you can pick another class race dex based class

11. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Or weapon / power efficiency ...

12. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Yeah, it’s why VIP will really be handie eventually. At least full researching the basic and intermediate tiers will help in class/race swapping.

13. qberto Crowfall Leadership

More like necessary unless you only wanna play a single class only specializing in combat in a nondregs campaign. I'm still mad about the vip changes. Billing this game as a buy to play game is deceitful at best and fraudulent at worst. Wish they were more upfront before i blew 6 years of vip for a cosmetic mountain castle which can be made with in game doobers.

14. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Ouch

15. Ren Elder

Feel bad... until Qberto sells the Mountain Citadel to a reseller and gets 10 years of VIP. Real estate - it's all about location, location, location!

qberto likes this.
  16. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Lol that's why i never opened the mountain citadel package.

17. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

:eek:

Thinking I’ll try and just horde leather tonight on my naked ass character. Run from chests to bank. Between wood/leather can add up pretty quick.

If campaign reset postpones.... I be like:mad:...

18. Ren Elder

FYI, back to the original question, ACE is now aware of this issue and will likely be clarifying within the skill trees which class and race belongs in which groupings.

19. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Yeah.... underfoot and stoneborns... stone born are... underfoot or hybrid or half humans... or dwarves/elvens?

Be cool to see them tool-tip it out or publish something.