What Realm & Race will you choose?

Discussion in 'Camelot Unchained' started by Z Ultimate Warrior, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Vikings & HelBound

or

Tuatha De Danann & Bean Sidhe

2. Ohai Inactive Chapter Member

Dont you mean what realm will WE choose :p. I will be playing where LotD play, but my vote if thats what youre asking will be for TDD, simply because viking communities are always toxic, and arthurians are too roleplayish. Many targets to kill playing TDD too, which means faster progression, which means you have an advantage in any group v group / guild v guild encounter once you edge ahead.

3. I think that was a no brainer that I'll be with LotD wherever the leads decide. I been with you guy's ever since CB in Guild Wars 2.

4. Pookee Lord

5. Ruse Active Member

I'm kinda curious if the guild is leaning one way or the other, too. What did LotD play in DAoC?
    /acronym spam

This was only marginally on my radar before but that last lighting update I saw looked pretty darn good. And healers!

6. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

The Guild played Midgard in DAoC.

There's no decision yet, we'll have to gauge interest in an official effort first closer to release.

Ruse likes this.
  7. Ruse Active Member

Neat. I like the viking options in CU a lot on paper, anyway. Anyways, will keep lurking and see what/if LotD decides once release is close :)

Evoex likes this.