What two classes will you play?

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by PaleOne, Sep 8, 2017.

1. PaleOne Tan IRL

Based on the new VIP training plan if you are VIP you get

2 Race
    2 Class
    and 2 Profession trains

What are your 2 for each?

Mine will be

Guniciean
    Elken

Combat
    Harvester

Duelist
    Ranger

2. Piikaa Warlord

*reserved

I have two x VIP accounts

-PIIKAA: Stoneborn (TBD Class) & Guinician Duelist, skills TBN

-PKAOO: Human Templar & Elken (TBD Class)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  3. PaleOne Tan IRL

Should switch that to have the Duelist and the Stoneborn on the same account

4. Piikaa Warlord

5. Asim Crowfall Tester

I will have 2 VIP toons both specced as combat/harvester. In an ideal world, I would like the ability to play ranger, confessor, frostweaver, druid and cleric. The races will not be determined until I see the final stats for all.

6. Ren Elder

Elkin Cleric and Confessor. Secondary trains into Guinecean/Stoneborn.

7. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Ranger and Knight most likely. Although I am open to a support class.

8. PaleOne Tan IRL

only Three people able to join team Quad Hamster so far! Need another!

9. Asim Crowfall Tester

I really like the idea of a hamster cleric. Will have to see where the racial characteristics end up.

10. PaleOne Tan IRL

I really think all hamsters should be able to equip pistols regardless of class :)

11. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Im still waiting to see racials for stoneborn. Some combination of stoneborn centaur or minotaur with champion and (cleric knight or myrmidon). Some race and champion is all im sure about.

12. Ren Elder

Champion is still pretty dope - might run a second account non-VIP (the collector's edition box set also comes with a digital account).

13. PaleOne Tan IRL

Wrote off half giant already?
    You were invincible !

14. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Half-giant doesn't offer anything additional to survivability for Champion, specifically. If you want to run any of the other classes with it it would. But it was my understanding that the Half-Giant hatred racial would just be a worse version of the champion hatred skill.

Half-Giant would have a melee range stun to setup, however a melee setup doesn't set up the bleed since the bleed requires you to move forward 5 meters.

15. Jbigg Jay Biguos

I'm looking forward to testing out the stoneborn champion and myrm in 5.3 The extra spirit should be useful for both as they both have pretty strict resource management, I was actually using the weapon efficiency discipline on both as a half-giant/mino.

16. PaleOne Tan IRL

Looking forward to playing along side you and the other in 5.3

I have been basically leading the chaos faction for most of 5.2

( that faction often is me and two or three others...)

Piikaa likes this.