Who needs a starter kit?

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Xpade, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Please tag any that may benefit from this:

The game is playable and pvp has been consistent and fun. I can easily get new or returning players almost a full set of advanced gear. Weapons and leather are quite easy, if we can get enough active players, obtaining iron for mail/plate is easy enough too.

Let me know what may be needed, campaign resets today and didn’t keep my horde of 2,ooo hides I obtained after farming hunger shards. Obtaining 500-1000 in a short period of time isn’t hard with geared players.

@Lightdark
    @Wooglin @FireQueen @Philoctetes
    @Asim @Rhyha @Glyph @PaleOne @qberto @Mange @Devilman @Jbigg

Rhia and Wooglin like this.
  2. Piikaa Warlord

@Piikaa

I have a Sapphire and an Amber account, so always have one I am not on if we need more access.

3. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

I also have a 2nd account as well if somebody wanted to try it out. Requires Authenticator so I would have to be in direct communition with you but can work to see if you want to pre-order or not.

4. FireQueen Crowfall Tester

Finally got it yesterday! Silver KS package.

5. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Just let us know what you wanna try. Leather classes are super easy to gear, and probably also the best starter classes to play. Can definitely out fit you and then spend time at boars to learn your skills a bit and recoupe any materials needed for 2nd set or more specialized stats(defense vs offense vs mana pool).

6. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Offer is still out there. With 5.4 release imminent, I expect a few to return or join us. Let me know if you need anything.

7. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Offer is still out there! Many are willing to help gear up new/returning players. Now that 5.4 is out and a lot more content is available, the server population is steadily growing.

If you don’t know much about crowfall or it’s been a while, I Highly recommend to take a look at Deathadders recorded streams or jump into a live stream (look up deathadders on twitch) Come in discord and say high if your not up to much, we can better gauge materials needed.

qberto and FireQueen like this.
  8. Isy Lord

I need an account to play!

9. Supe987 Crowfall Tester

Don't need a kit but finally making the plunge 5gb download hopefully sounds about right might try to sell bdo account later the pvp had potential but the level based gear grind being the largest factor killed it.

10. Wooglin Inactive Chapter Member

I require one Gorillaphant plz

11. Deathadders Inactive Chapter Member

Wooglin get your ass on. You tease us by showing up for 1 day. Tisk tisk

Piikaa likes this.
  12. Wooglin Inactive Chapter Member

I totally irish goodbye'd you guys also lmao. I will start trading in my chips to have the girls go to grandmas when beta hits hahha. But yes, I do need to actually get on some more. I never knew how hard you guys would hit it this fast .... yet I should have known with you and Xpade.

Piikaa likes this.
  13. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

New map, new campaign. We are re-stocking the cophers and getting back into it. won't be too hard to get starter kits but if you are looking for more advanced gear, it will definitely require some guild play. The farm spots are in the middle of mob spawns and there is only 1 spot for higher tier resources and you will hae to FIGHT for your rights...

Piikaa likes this.