World of warships

Discussion in 'MOBA Discussions' started by Gwhorg, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Gwhorg Destiny 2

If you liked world of tanks in the early days then you may just love this game.

Look me up if you get in beta ill be down to rule the high seas if you want an extra gun!

2. Haiden Lord

I close beta tested WoT and Alpha tested WoA, missed the boat (literally) on app'ing for WoW(arships) Put an app in last month when they opened it again but nothing yet. Always enjoyed these titles.

3. Gwhorg Destiny 2

It reminds me a lot of the early days of tanks. It is a lot of fun right now.

Warplanes was crap and I didn't play it more than a day.

4. Haiden Lord

I loved warplanes :p was a ton of fun more so then the tank version imo

Wooglin likes this.
  5. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Really? After trying war thunders planes I couldnt even look at world of warplanes anymore.

6. Haiden Lord

world of warplanes had really good controls, i think eventually they are going to tie , WoT, WoA, WoW into one game, ive read about it anyhow, that would be pretty awesome tbh :p

7. Aggression Member

Im in WoWS CBT NA

IGN: LordOfThePeople

and WT > WoWP for planes hands down.

8. Gwhorg Destiny 2

In case anyone is interested WoWS has some decent preorders available for a couple of weeks. While this does not get you into the closed beta test it could herald the coming of open beta since the game is very much playable as it is now.

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/preorder-bundles/

9. Glyph Forum Failure

ill play it with yah gwhorg, I did the app when I talked about it with yah.

10. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Did you get in? I know they just send another wave of invites out.

11. Glyph Forum Failure

havnt seen anything in my email :(
    I should've made two apps on my Gmail, that Gmail account gets alot more betas then my hotmail

12. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Boo! Get in faster!

13. Gwhorg Destiny 2

If you plan on purchasing or have purchased any of their bundles they have decided to let you into the closed beta.

Come rule the seas with us!

I have the same name in game as these forums.

14. Gwhorg Destiny 2

It is open beta now if anyone wants to try it. Just shoot me a message I can teach you some stuff. Its pretty fun after about tier 5, all this ships are pretty similar early on, so not much tactical anything just a lot of shooting.

15. Hades Lord of the Dead

I might check it out.

16. Hades Lord of the Dead

My game name is Korporal_Punishment

I've working through my T2 ship right now.