WTB D3 + Reaper of Souls Account - FOUND

Discussion in 'LotD Merchandise/Hot Deals/Sweet Gear' started by Sanjo, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

A good friend of mine kinda fell off a cliff while skiing a couple weeks ago. (he's also my next door neighbor and 1 of my RC buddies) He broke both legs, ankles - has two, foot long plates with about a dozen screws holding his left leg together - and he detached both tendons from his thumbs (from the ski pole straps)

Long story shot - I'm looking for a D3 account for him.

He'll be laid up till summer on bed rest - so I figure in a few weeks he'll have gone through all the TV and movies - then hopefully have enough motor control in his hands to play something simple like D3.

I'd just buy 1 new - but they are like $45 for D3 + reaper. I know we have a few people like @Evoex who were so badly scarred by D3 - that they start to hyperventilate when it's brought up. I'm hoping one of you guys want's to get a few bucks back for your therapy sessions ;)

If you have a D3 account you're willing to part with - PM me a price. I've got paypal standing by.

Thanks!

Lightdark and Evoex like this.
  2. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Lolz

3. Hey @Evoex *Whispers in ear* Launch Day~

*Hyperventilate*

4. Ichimaru Lord

I appreciate what you are trying to do here, but that's a tough sell bro. Since D3 is linked to battle.net, you basically have to find someone who owns and lost interest in D3, but is also willing to part with all of their other blizzard games. Even if you find someone who meets the criteria, the price tag will probably exceed $45. Better off just buying D3 and making a new account, save yourself the hassle of the search and the potential account security issues from being a 2nd owner imo. Either way, good luck with the hunt. Hope your friend survives his ordeal.

5. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Yea best price I've found was like $35 for both - which is more than reasonable.

Thanks folks ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.