Yobo OCKA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DracLoD, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracLoD Guest

Quinna you abo hit me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gotta catch up!

Sup Darkgod, Gaun....Cufishe still is the same shit, where's the updates. Hope you two are doin well.

Hades you still doctoring up the history pages and having people level your characters while you're never around to play?

you still forgot to post in history that you quit LoTD in UO lol and bitched out of Darktide in AC1 and AC2. fag

This post will be deleted in 5, 4 , 3...

2. thorizdin Administrator

lol @LoD

3. Chupin Guest

I know LoD hasn't been in a game since they got laughed off Death, but common Drac you so bored that you gotta come troll our forums?

4. ClevelandRyan New Member

ooo how I wish I was around for the whole LoD LotD thing :(

Also nice to see that some people still manage to find time in their days to make such pointlesses posts as these :p

5. DracLoD Guest

Chupin we owned Death everyone knows that. I'm not bored trolling, I'm just sayin what's up to Darkgod, Gaun and lookin for Quinna.

Ryan, it's not LoD vs LotD thing. I was in LotD for over 4 years and brought in many members and had a great time. Altho I had my differences and have no respect for hades, does not mean I'll say fuckoff to those who I don't have problems with.

6. ClevelandRyan New Member

I know full and well its not a LoD vs Lotd hence the reason I said "LoD LotD thing" not LoD vs Lotd. I know the basics of what happened, and well thats enough for me to know since I wasn't around during that time.

EDIT : I have also never met any LoD except for in GuildWars, not a pleasent experience. Clearly they hated me just for wearing the LotD tag :p

7. Hades Lord of the Dead

Your post is a waste of bandwidth. If we want to converse with idiots we'll visit the darkfall forums where we can encounter tons of retards like you. The fact is that LotD and LoD have no common history beyond a brief alliance in 97-99 in UO, and ever since then we've played different games, or on different servers in the rare events we did play the same games.

Its pretty fucking pointless to come here just to start shit, especially since you guys are going to Darkfall and we're going to Warhammer.

Bottom line is yer an ex member who couldn't adapt, and yer gone. We dump trash like you every time a guild member gets too full of himself, or doesn't pull his weight anymore. Unlike most though, you and Nefarious seem to want to come here every so often to post some useless bullshit.

If nothing else, you're still good for entertainment.

8. DracLoD Guest

This isn't even about LoD vs. LotD
    I left the guild shitbrick. Full of myself? I brought in a lot of members you ran shit for you and you know it. You only come back into game when people bring the LotD guild to glory. Until then you're MIA. It's like that in every game since UO.
    The only reason there wasn't any conflict with LoD in AC2 is cuz you pussed out. You wouldn't even go on the PVP server when I tried to get the guild to go there. You're trash simply put.

You pussed out on AC1 and brought us to PVE server.
    DAOC what you got to level 20 some on your own?
    Oh I forgot you did show up a couple times but it was someone else playin your character... as usual.

As for UO shit you left LotD and joined LoD or did you brainwash yourself on that one. All the people holdin down fort till you came back you shit talked and booted them.
    What a grateful piece of trash you are.

Like I said I'm here to say what's up to old friends. So go write your essay on tactics, offering elder status to those who kiss your ass and level your guy or whatever spineless thing you're doin now Rob. You're a sorry ass figurehead and you've been one since I've known you for almost 10 years.

Shit Nefarious at least had the balls to go red and pk the shit out of folks when we were in AC1. I have respect for him for goin balls out rather than cowering in the backfield like you usually do.

Man you're such a douchebag

9. Palebrew Inactive Elder

10. Dozel Member

here let me debunk some myths about your onslaught of attacks.

"This isn't even about LoD vs. LotD
    I left the guild shitbrick. Full of myself? I brought in a lot of members you ran shit for you and you know it. You only come back into game when people bring the LotD guild to glory. Until then you're MIA. It's like that in every game since UO.
    The only reason there wasn't any conflict with LoD in AC2 is cuz you pussed out. You wouldn't even go on the PVP server when I tried to get the guild to go there. You're trash simply put."

AC2? if you played beta you could get a great idea on the quality of the game, complete garbage, in fact you couldn't pay me to play a game like that. (the winner of hit and run routine is Conquest, they've proven it time and time again)

powergame to gain a fair lead on levels of everyone else, dominate without real competition and jet before anyone has a fair chance

"You pussed out on AC1 and brought us to PVE server.
    DAOC what you got to level 20 some on your own?
    Oh I forgot you did show up a couple times but it was someone else playin your character... as usual."

AC1 was full of xp chains, duping, theivery, game bugs for pvp (godmode/speedhacks), leveling progress was slow, small guild warfare was non-existent on darktide, anti pk vs pk and heavily outnumbered by the rainbow raiders who defeated the whole purpose of open wide pvp on sight.

AC1 pvp was fun, graphics weren't bad at the time of its era

"Shit Nefarious at least had the balls to go red and pk the shit out of folks when we were in AC1. I have respect for him for goin balls out rather than cowering in the backfield like you usually do."

what is the real consequence of loss in any mmo? currency, exp, reputation? (the only real consequence would be playing 3+ days straight overdosed on drugs)

what about guild competition in guild wars? its a team effort in terms of strategy/skill/ability, items/xp didn't decay at all, the only real thing you gain/lose is rank on the ladder

unlike most games where its about who brings the most people, the best gear, the most time spent. it just shows the guilds integrity when you resort to inferior tactics such as the above. make a challenge and have a good clean fair fight to see who is victorious

11. Chupin Guest

Sorry Drac, its 2006 bud, thanks for swingin on our 1998 nuts though.

Now go play forum warrior over on LoD's site, we're actually busy playing games and owning them, not spending our time talking about 5 year old hasbeen shit.

12. Hades Lord of the Dead

You left because you were forced out, and we (the leadership) didn't agree with where your ideas would take the guild. I've spent several years building guild chapters, and our collective membership and presence in games has only grown as I groomed new leaders. We aren't where we are today because I suck or LotD Elders suck, we're where we are because we boot dead weight and people like you who can't get with the program.

AC1? Oh yeah, we were just looking for some shit to pass the time while we waited for Shadowbane. Wtf knew SB would take so long.

Where I got LotD in DAOC (round 1) was in the top 10 realm and top 20 server listings back when people weren't worth many RP's, and the guild outposts RP farming shit didn't exist. We got there by straight out killing people, worked with a couple other top tier guilds to steal and hold all the server's relics, and who really gives a shit about who logged in someone else's toon to get a level or two.

Jealous? Oh yeah, probably because you did jack shit in DAOC.

No it was an ill advised guild rebellion by 2 elders of that time period. LoD was an ally guild at that time, and I ran with them while sorting out LotD shit. I still joke about being booted from my own guild sometimes in our private posts with new recruits. Ultimately the joke was on the people who tried to oust me.

You have no friends here when you come in here and sling this bullshit. If being a sorry ass figurehead gets LotD a lot of exposure and relationships with Dev studios, then I guess I need to keep being real shitty. However if I really sucked that bad, I doubt LotD would still be around and marking its 12th anniversary.

Go back to your job as the assistant to the assistant fry cook, and maybe when you pull your head out of your ass you'll smell something other than shit for a change.

Nefarious was booted in Shadowbane for being a fucking idiot. As an officer at the time, he thought it funny to go around killing LotD's allies and then its own provisionals. Sinister getting him after I booted his ass doesn't make me lose one iota of sleep.

Feel free to keep coming with the dumb flames. At this rate, I'm sure you are well on your way to earning a full time job on the SOAP network with all this drama you think yer creating.

13. ClevelandRyan New Member

Clearly you didn't come to talk to old friends. You knew if you made a post like the ones you did you would start an arguement you just couldn't win. If you truely wanted to just talk to friends you woulda pmed them, and then you woulda realized when they didn't respond that you dont have any friends here.

Personally, all I can say is you are a prime reason of when I went looking for a clan/guild I went to Lotd and not LoD. Cause people like you just dont fit in places like this.

14. Mephiston Guest

I'm sad Drac didn't remember me. :(

15. DracLoD Guest

Hi Pale :p

Chupin: Yeah you're right it's 2006.

Ryan: I'm glad you found a guild you like. It makes a world of difference when you play.

Meph You da man! ;) sorry man!

16. Gaunsaku Chill Dude

Cufishe not updated cause I haven't had time. Oh, and I've grown up. Still good shit, but it's not my life focus anymore. Probably cause I get more of it now that I'm in a steady relationship than when I was single and just thinking about it a lot ;)

Maturity ftw!

As for all the rest of the crap going back and forth in the thread... too early in the day for it! :p

17. Quinna Lord

Oi! You silly bastard...........

Check your PM!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.